UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Lovin' Hawaii Jewelry

Use this app to help influence affiliate marketing. Its Easy to set up, I'm liking it. Thanks for such nice app!

shopbeautymirror

Used this app to create an infuencer affiliate marketing campaign and free plan had all the features i needed and worked perfectly, would definitely recommend!

Devil Walking

Great customer service & app! They were extremely helpful and manage to fix all the issues in a few hours.

Homeylyfe

Great, easy to follow layout. Great tutorial makes the whole process completely seamless and the app works perfectly once setup

Making Fit Happen

I absolutely love this app for growth and the customer service has been amazing too!! Highly recommend this!!

Huff 'n Cuffs Sewing Patterns

So far I like the ease of installing and setting up the app, I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

unloadedforce.com

all good, lots of technology. I also like the step by step instruction at the beginning. It took me only one day to learn the system.

Bandz and More

this app helped me kickstart my business and has been nothing but easy going from changing persentages, to recruting affiliates and even telling me how much to pay them it has all been so great and they helped a lot with my business

OrganicRev

We just finished setup but so far everything is working well. Looking forward to using it to grow our business. I had a problem making a change a few months in but their customer service was very good and walked me through the fix. App works well.

Jester Imports®

Now, I am using this after my friend. I hope it is good app and I'll get the good results as my friend got