UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Bottoms Up Pops

This app is awesome! Super easy and quick to set up. Can't wait to see how this helps my super small store build and grow!

Easyluvs

fully guided, easy to understand, configure and set up. will see this app will help us to generate sales!

Gaia & Dubos

Works like a charm! Easy to use, easy to share with influencers. I highly recommend it for any business starting out with affiliate marketing!

GulliversFishing

I liked the app, easy to use, easy to follow and very detailed in the set up. Would recommend for a friend.

Live Life Survive

Great App easy to use Setup was easy and fast.
Needs some spelling and grammar check on the dashboard but overall great experience

Joyful Bliss Boutique

I just registered for the app. It's very straight-forward and easy to setup. I can't wait to use it. It was great!

OVR & OUT

Easy setup, have yet to use but the app looks promising. Step by step breakdown of services offered, how it will help you, and to make sure you are set.

Mikel Kristi

We are just about to launch our affiliate program. App was quick and easy to set up. It does exactly what we need it to do.

HEMPZOO

I wanted to test out the app and so far so good! Easy setup that took about 10 min. Looking forward to adding affiliates!

Enhance Fertility Supplements

Very simple set up for someone who isn't tech savvy. Setup was very smooth with set by step instructions.