UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Olivelle | The Art of Flavor®

We have been beyond impressed with this app! I had been looking at a number of affiliate apps over the last 3 years and was frustrated with what seemed to be hidden fees and additional % of referral costs from other apps based on my success. I didn't want this to be a never ending expense. When researching, it looked like Secomapp was the most transparent with one flat app fee. Once I downloaded and started using the app I am happy to report this is true!!! It was worked just as we needed. Everything was easy to set-up (less than 1 hour) and we have been able to capitalize on the amazing world of influence marketing.

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means a lot to us. Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. In case you need any help from us, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Elise Pink

This app is great to use as a small business owner. I enjoy that it is easy to communicate via e-mail with my affiliates. The dashboard contains email templates. These are easy to use to add the affiliates' name, company name, logo and make any edits that you need to do. There are several types of editable email templates. I like that it is easy to add a discount or create a specific affiliate link. Furthermore, there are blog articles, that are very useful, to better understand how to use affiliate marketing to a company owners' best advantage. The strategies explained are insightful for a new business owner.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Olives & Applesauce

The app was really easy to install and set up to fit my needs. I loved how it walks you through step by step, has templates that can easily be edited, verifies afterwards that everything is working properly, and allows (encourages) a test run with the simple click of a button. It is really easy to understand and has detailed explanations for anything I didn’t know ahead of time. I was really overwhelmed with the idea of an Affiliate program, but this has made it *much* easier! And while my business grows, the free version actually gives me everything I need.

DaizyKat Cosmetics

A B S O L U T E L Y LOVE this app! Not to mention the ON POINT 24/5 customer service. My God... they never sleep lol I will message them at ANY time at night and they respond to me right away! They've always helped me with any question or special setting I need. I definitely recommend the app to you. I'm 100% satisfied. I've been using the app for some months now. I wanted to make sure I explored the app to its fullest extent before giving a review. ANDDD the price can not be beat! Give them a try.. you won't regret it. VERY User friendly. 10 Stars!!

May 18, 2022

Thank you V E R Y M U C H ♥ It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand. Cheers!

BaeVibez Skincare

It didnt do what it was supposed to do, very disappointing. I've added it to my store, two affiliates signed on, there was no movement from there. deleted it. ***UPDATE*** I received an email that evening from Stark, from UpPromote, not only did he provide SUPERB customer service, he taught me how to use it effectively and efficiently. I was so impressed by the service and patience considering the time difference that we have decided to reconsider and give them a second chance. Looking forward to having them as a part of our company.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We know that building an affiliate team is not an easy task, especially for starters. We have just sent you an email with some recommendations that you could easily follow to quickly expand your team. Please check that out :)
We hope to have another chance to help your and your business.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance.

Teeth Grinding Night Guard | Dental Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard

We have been using the app to assist with promoting our blog on our website for teeth grinding mouth guards at: https://www.teethnightguard.com/ We have found the app to help with creating a better blog and really like the ease of adding our teeth grinding guard products form our shopify store. The built in SEO software is awesome and has helped use improve our blog. Here is an example on our blog if you would like to see: https://www.teethnightguard.com/community/blog/stages-of-sleep-and-teeth-grinding Hope this helps others!

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.

EcstaTech Online Tech Store

These guys make setting up an affiliate program for your own store to get other people to sell your stuff for you so easy!! Its simply amazing! There trial is suuuper long so take full advantage of it and grow with it during the time you have it for free because if you use the time wisely, by the time the trial ends, you should be making money from this App for it to pay itself. :| This is advice from personal learning curb and experience. This app can be one of you most powerful tools if you use it correctly and effectively!

January 27, 2021

I'm Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

X-Gamer Energy UK

Excellent app, this was the closet app we found that would fit our needs, and when we spoke to the support we got help to implement the last missing changes we needed. The best thing, by far, about this app is their Support and willingness to help you out. Which is great for smaller companies. We implemented a number of changes and in our case we did not have to pay anything extra. Also, big thanks for Matthew which is the person we've spoken to the most. I've never experienced better help and support as with this app.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback :) It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
Matthew

Omniletics

Really good well built app! I would love to use it. I ultimately needed it to track the affiliate links as the same discounts as the codes but that required the $70 a month plan. That amongst other features in the professional plan are free on Goaffpro with just a slightly less good interface to manage the affiliates. --- If the $22 plan included all the discount and tracking features I would switch to UpPromote. -- After trying; if you are large scale I do recommend this app on one of the 2 top tier subscriptions.

December 19, 2021

Thanks for giving us your feedback. In case you want to give your customers some discounts, you can simply do the tracking by coupon, which is available in any plan. Anyone who goes to your website and uses the coupon code at checkout would get the discount and the commission will still be recorded for the affiliate. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Homeschool-Teachers.com

After spending a lot of time shopping for an affiliate app that works well with subscriptions and custom commissions, I found Secomapp to be the shining star. I just installed the app and spoke with support. Set up is really simple, tons of amazing features and have top-notch support. Within an hour of installing the program, everything works! This is a miracle considering the other apps I had to spend up to 72 hours with support trying to make things work. I look forward to growing with this company. Thank you!