UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1921 reviews
4.9
1921 reviews
January 14, 2023

So far very pleased with using the app for my shop. The growth plan is perfect for my small business and fits my budget. The other free affiliate apps I’ve used have outdated UIs and are very hard to use while others are so experience $50+ a month.

Tommy was super helpful to answer questions during my set up experience. Overall I haven’t had any issues so far.

My Book Goddess
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

January 13, 2023

Very simple to set up! Highly recommend. .

JewelSoirée
Singapore
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 13, 2023

easy to install, easy to configure and all the time quick and helpful support if needed - whenever you think about affiliating - go for this

Ani-Swiss GmbH
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month

You Get To Show Your Products and your store its a Fun ExperienceAnd A Learning
Experience to Looking Foward For More Thanks.

Donna's Creative Baskets
Time spent using app: 10 days
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.
Cheers!

January 12, 2023

Sehr einfache Integration mit einem extrem guten und schnellen Support! Wir bereuen keine Minute, uns für diese App entschieden zu haben.

My Holy Desire
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months

January 12, 2023

Very easy set up for this app. The step through is easy to follow and soon we will try to recruit some affiliates.

GB Viz | Bifocal Sports Sunglasses
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

January 12, 2023

Perfect.I highly recommend this app if you want sales.Everything works and it is worth it to upload the app.

Momomarkt
Time spent using app: 32 minutes

January 12, 2023

great response time always answered question clearly easy to use so far very happy ty Selina! I would recommend!

Hammont
Time spent using app: 4 days

Cheers!

January 12, 2023

Tommy Very professional, very quick response, very quickly solved my problem, is a very good software

Sniclo Turbo Store
China
Time spent using app: 3 days

January 11, 2023

Yet to onboard affiliates. tested the app and it is extremely clear and easy to use. Even the free plan has everything that you need as a small start-up business, or if new to affiliate marketing. Support is given in an instant, very knowledgeable and helpful with anything that you need to know!

All Out Apparel