Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

TheBrandLovely

This is a partial review as I have only been using the app for 2 weeks. Within the 2 weeks, the technical support has been outstanding. You must first understand if you are in the US, you are in a 24 hour difference from support. Don't expect a response right away unless it is late in the evening. Secomapp support will resolve your issue or concern as quickly as possible, possibly on the first email. Before choosing their platform, I read comments and reviews on just about every top affiliate program on the shopify app store front. None matched the consistent positive support remarks that Secomapp had. I was looking for the least expensive option , and joined their professional plan of $50 per month, so I had to be convinced in their platform. I hope this review saves others time in reviewing other options. If I an offered the option to comment later, I will update with more.

Brooster Blend Coffee

So the setup was over all simple. I like the simple setup, I really like they have a market setup to get people to sign up for my program. We will have to wait to see if the market deal works out. I also like the default email system, so overall check them out.

Mangan Express

We never review apps but this one is just amazing. It is VERY easy to setup, it walks you through the entire process and it even checks if everything has been setup correctly. The free plan helps small businesses who may not have the budget for affiliate marketing. I just wish they'd add the "Use your email as sender's email" to the free version but that's really the only thing it's lacking so far. Everything else works great!

Urban Girl

This application is really very useful. Especially when you start with influencers and you don't have a lot of cash, the affiliation option is not to be neglected and this, thanks to its free plan, allows you to start without digging your pockets.

Olives & Applesauce

The app was really easy to install and set up to fit my needs. I loved how it walks you through step by step, has templates that can easily be edited, verifies afterwards that everything is working properly, and allows (encourages) a test run with the simple click of a button. It is really easy to understand and has detailed explanations for anything I didn’t know ahead of time. I was really overwhelmed with the idea of an Affiliate program, but this has made it *much* easier! And while my business grows, the free version actually gives me everything I need.

Nifert

I never rated an app in my whole life, but this app is so good and perfect. Recommended best affiliate program in the world.

ROMANA

I am new with this app, but i think it has all to manage my affiliates campaings and gorw my store sells

The Giants and the Smalls

Super friendly with prompt and efficient responses. Had a great first experience with your team. Look forward to the partnership.

Art Prints by Dreamframer

I set it up and tested it in 30 min or so. Evertything works perfectly! Very easy to set up and work with.

FBCandlelight

I'm still using the free version for now but so far it has been fantastic, easy enough to set up and seems to fit seamlessly within my website. very happy