Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

FouFou Cosmetics

So far so good. I'm on day 2 of using this app and I must say I'm very pleased. It was super easy to setup. You have to take it one step at a time and read everything as you go. It's pretty self explanatory. The customer service is outstanding too. They reply within an hour or 2 and resolve any issue you might have.

Cartel Jerseys

This app is great
I’m getting over 1500 organic searches a week
Not let’s hit 5000 with this app

This app is Great

Fason De Viv

STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE. I WISH YOU CAN ADD PHOTOS OF THE AFFILIATE. LIKE I SAID IDK IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO US

Tienda Oficial Valmy

Excelente aplicación, actualmente estoy probando las caracateristicas gratuitas. Ahasta ahora todo muy bien

Wear Wildlife

Great App easy to use. Would definitely recommend to a friend, or fellow shop owner. I will probably continue using this program.

My Urban One

Looks great
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Etarys

Really nice app,
Works well for my ambassadors.
....................................................

Nasom

The best affiliate apps. Many features and a reactive support that responds to your requests and suggestions. Yesterday, I made a suggestion for a feature, today the feature has been implemented. Great job !

AmazingBaba

working fine.. just started soon goiing to upgrade plan after lockdown........................................................................................................................................................................

Beautivery

awesome app is helping us grow our business. It is easy to use in the front and back end. totally recommended.