Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

VintageDeci

I really hope this helps me out a lot. It seems cool and very interesting. Now let's hurry up and make some money ok??

Taily™

Great app - really good UX/UI and does what is says on the tin in terms of ROI can't beat it. Really happy with the aftercare as well 10/10

BETAFPV Hobby

Awesome. It shown session expired on the register page. But the customer service help us to fix it!

The Pup Swag

I used this app to create affiliate program. It is very easy to use and has a very user friendly guide for beginners. Thank you.

Rebelle Tree

Very easy to set up! Would definitely recommend to everyone that's looking for an affiliate program.

Found Familiar

Edit: 5 stars for this insanely fast response and quick fix! Great customer service.

App is great, except none of my affiliates are able to log into their accounts. They all receive a "session expired" message. We've reached out to Zendesk for help. If we can get this working then we'd love to change our review to 5 stars.

November 18, 2019

We sincerely sorry for your unhappy experience. We've detected the issue immediately and everything has been solved now. Please check again and let us know.

Magnolia Blossom Reborn Nursery

I like it better than others I've used but for the tiers it does cost a lot more than the others apps I've used.

Funzze

This is quite an amazing Affiliate marketing APP. First of all, it has free plan, and the free plan almost include all the basic functions you need; Secondly, it's customization is very easy to use, you don't need to add codes here and there; Thirdly, their support team response very fast, and all your concerns and questions, they have very detail but easy to read help document.

Highly recommend!!! You must have one!

PĀIVÄ

So far, so good. I'm testing a few and so far this one has it all! I think that the options are great, and so far the flexibility is wonderful. The only thing I would add is a more customized sign up but it's pretty good!

apremiumlife

i love this app it really adds great customer service and brings exceptional quality to your website thanks a lot