UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Umberto Luce

Nice tool to start in the affiliate world, it's is easy to configure and test before you pay for the pro version.

51Trips

Secomapp is very intuitive and easy to use. Their basic plan still allows you to have a wide range of features. The support has been pretty much immediate and effective.

LaHelios

So far its been very easy to use, loving the design. just wish the pricing was a little better. but overall AMAZING for Starters. great Value.

Solunar Fitness

to create affiliate program is great. I have the free version and it is good and I would like to explore it more

Kawaiiish

Nice app and easy to install. The instruction video is clear and easy to follow. This is what I want for my store.

Rustic Wren

I have been looking for an affiliate app. Easy to set up. Will see how it performs and update as appropriate.

a-Business4u

It's a GREAT App! Very simple to use. Right from the begining they guide you how to set up everything so you can get started fast.

TYNA

Easy to install but I have not used it yet. Will do another review once i have started utilising it.

Skatebro

i am using this app and i love it so much out of all of the apps that was my favorite because its easy and friendly to use

Invicta

Good app, UI is a bit outdated and some areas of the UI can be complex. For example, being able to change the form on your website shouldn't be as difficult to find as it is. I think having it's own tab is justified rather than being buried in the settings.

I also think its a big shame that you are only given 1 coupon code in the free version and to then have anymore, you have to opt for the $50 pm plan. There should at least be more coupons in the cheaper plan, e.g. 25 coupons. I find this quite greedy and makes the app less accessible to smaller enterprises who wish start affiliate marketing - if they gave more care and focus with incentives, such as 25 coupons for the cheaper plan, no doubt more people would purchase and stay with Secomapp.

April 9, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp Support. I hope you're doing well. We've updated the UI completely to make it more friendly to users. Regarding your concern about coupon, I would like to clarify something. There's no coupon limit in any plan (including the Free plan). With Free or Growth plan, you can assign 1 coupon for each affiliate, which means you can assign 1000 coupons to 1000 affiliates. Please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance.
Have a good day and stay safe!