Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Buy4Outdoors

The Affiliate Marketing app is easy to use. Good job, thanks Michelle for helping me fix the layout issue of the mobile page.

ShopOllois

Was looking for a simple affiliate tool....and this app...(a FREE app!!!!) is way beyond what I expected. It does the job, they are adding features and fixing issues regularly so it keeps getting better and better. Thank you and bravo for providing such a nice tool!

GogogoBaby

presently, everything is satisfying. Will keep to use and see. hope it would help for my affiliate program

entityfitness.com

This app definitely makes it easy to have affiliates. The only thing that I would improve is not using image URL for photos. And instead use drop files instead.

linnac

It's exactly what we want for our marketing, and the customer service is very soon! Nice app, I strongly recommand!

Perigot Pet USA

Very good application! Easy to use and on the first day I already have 2 affiliates. Very good !

Horror365

Only one word. Amazing! I love that there is a possibility for MLM. To keep in mind for growth! Love it

Wakedouble

I used this app to help grow my business and it was amazing how easy it was to use and take care of all my users.

Sublime Repair Forté ™

So far so good. Really simple to install and configure. A very reactive support team. Now let's get affiliate...
thanks for this app

D'RAFA (Only the best)

It's a very useful tool...we're more than happy to use it. thank you so much!
Also my co workers and new lids are very comfortable with this app. AMAZING