UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

ViralTrendFinds

Makes things easy with it's checklist for a peace of mind for newer shops!
Would recommend for beginners and very easy and quick to set up with instructions and support.

Borealis LED Lighting

Very easy to use so far and lots of resources available to help you grow in your affiliates strategy. Even the basic plan is very good!

shopAlis.co

Thank you. Very easy to setup and has more bells and whistles than I even imagined. Can't wait to start using it! I was able to complete the full setup using their easy checklist within about an hour. I'm also very thankful customization was available and simple to do.

Mad Moisture Beauty

So far so good. I was able to set up my program within two days. You can absolutely do this faster if you don't have a crying baby to tend too. Will come back and update once I have live affiliates.

DG Grooming Essentials

Very simple and seamless. This will do all the work for you and allow a level of transparency with you affiliates

LED Magnetic Phone Charger

I used this app to set up my first affiliate program for my new store. It works extremely well and is very straightforward to use.

Vileep

Does everything you need for affiliate marketing. I was using Affiliatly before, but Kamil Satar (Ecom King), recommended this and I love it! The support team even gave me a discount for the first month.

The Pore Company

The app is still not working as it should. It's not syncing orders and I keep messaging support. I would really like to get this working properly ASAP so we and start to scale this program as we are off to a good start. Also, wish they had a video to train the new affiliates how to use the platform as we are all new to it.

October 20, 2020

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. My technical team is checking the issue ASAP, we will let you know via chat if there is any update. Also, we have a series of instruction video for new users, you can take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&list=PLfZvxg1NZTJjCQ9AJsmllyXp2W_eK2MOR&index=4

KHARISA

This is a great app, everything is clear and well detailed, now looking forward to make big sales. Thank you

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy that you like the app. If you have any questions while using the app, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global

trying out the app to see how well it works. Will reveiw again once i try the app to see how fast support gets back to me.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, my team has been back to you the moment we received your support request. It seems that the problem you mentioned no longer happens, if you have any other questions, just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com