UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Datsuzoku

I just downloaded but the app is great and I am hopeful that it will bring more customers. So far I love it!

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Arsthetc

Time spent using app About 1 month

SO far so good. There is still a lot that I have to do with this app so I'll share that as soon as I am done. It worked well. I started my program.

June 18, 2021

Skyn Aesthetics Group

Tons of features. The app is not clunky. Enjoying Thus Far. I have yet to dive in too deep to actual use but after a day of setting up I really like what I'm seeing.

Soapatico

www.soapatico.co.uk
I'm glad I decided to get this app. It was really easy to install and it will bring more traffic to my site.

Z'OREYA COSMETICS USA, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

The user interface is awesome. Services Exceed Expectations, therefore I strongly recommend this app for both starters and professionals.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Furniture Maxi

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great and easy to use the app, the customer services team will go above and beyond for you, even made some custom integrations at no added cost. Been using them for a while now and couldn't be happier.

June 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

PeachPouchx

I'm glad I decided to get this app. It took 30 minutes to set up. It will bring great traffic to my site. I'm so excited to find new people to work with.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm still in the process of setting this up but everything looks terrific! I'll give it 5 stars for the program.

Berryera

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to grow my sales and customer service is great, thanks for all your help and will recommend.

Cheers!

Sugar Art Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best Affiliate app possible for your Online Store. Shopify website builders created good choices to promote their customers. We are here at Sugar Art Canada happy we tried the app and using it in high end subscription to create amazing revenue from our online shop.