UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

HERENOWSKIN

Great app. Very friendly support. Several different customization options. Very functional at "free plan" level. Would recommend updating to "professional."

Trivoshop

Very easy setup. I'm almost amazed that I was able to complete all areas and test without any problems. Looking forward to the results

MustFives

it is a wonderful application, I am about to launch my affiliate campaigns so really hopeful for achieving success

OrganiTea Australia

Great and easy to set up lets see how it goes !!! I'm looking forward to moving forward and using this app :-)

Powerful Ecombase

Awesome app! Really stands out amongst the other apps and makes life easier. I would definitely pick it again and again whenever I'm in need of an affiliate program on my site.

Ultimate Bargain Hunters Discount Outlet

We used this app to help build our first affiliate program. It was such an informative and easy process! Love it so far. Thanks!

The Skip Rope

I wanna thank J Rich first a formost. I've got 1 influencer to test this out on but the set for this program was easy so far. Wish me luck.

Green-Mates.de

very good and easy to use. We searched a long time for a tool like this to easily manage affiliates for our Webshop.

Délaïde

Secomapp seems well organized, even though we still didn't get any affiliate sales yet- we hope we will. It was pretty straight forward to understand all the settings and make them. The bad is that the design of the affiliate's experience is not customizable enough. The one inside the affiliate account is not customizable at all. So I'd say Secomapp still needs some polishing in order to truly deserve 5 stars.

July 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you still didn't have referral orders. We suggest you read our document to know how to motivate your affiliate: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign/motivate-and-empower-your-affiliates.
The affiliate account required user the coding skill CSS and Javascript. It is complicated for the normal merchant, so I just emailed you to know how we can help. Please check your inbox to discuss about it.

Amba & Nana

I installed Secomapp to help me increase the sales of my online store. The program is easy to setup and I'm on my way to success.