UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 12, 2021

This app is amazing. Surprisingly simple to use.
Great for driving more traffic to my site and making sales.

La-Blu
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied December 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

December 11, 2021

Easy setup. Easy to use. Interface was very intuitive and I completed in in 15 minutes. I still have some questions for the admin, but the set was quite easy.

Author John Isaac Jones
Time spent using app: 5 months
Secomapp replied December 12, 2021

That's cool! If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com"

December 11, 2021

I am impressed with how easy this app is to use. I appreciate the walk through and the list of things to do. This app is exactly what I am looking for and I plan on upgrading! Thank you.

mariahbydesign
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied December 12, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

December 9, 2021

As a small business who looking for budget marketing solutions, I find this app amazing. Such a life saver. The set up was super easy and they have very helpful, quick customer service. I'm so far happy with this app.

VAST
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied December 9, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

PranaFuel
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

December 8, 2021

I just started using it, but so far I like how it walks you thru everything and seems pretty easy to set up.

Peach Flair
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied December 9, 2021

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

December 8, 2021

Amazingly easy set up. I've been through allot of set ups and this one was a breeze. ...........................................................................................................................

Wholesale Jewelry Website
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

December 6, 2021

So far so good, but all I've done is the set-up. I love how easy it is to follow the step-by-step guide, and I appreciate the template emails that are already set up, as well as the included suggestions for what to include as my terms and conditions and privacy policy - so simple to make a few small edits and be good to go.

The Mm-hmm Shop
Time spent using app: 25 days

Edited December 6, 2021

I came across this site by accident. Registration was pretty basic. I look forward to connecting with valuable affiliates.

snazzymutt
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied December 7, 2021

What a lovely "accident". We're glad that you found and enjoyed the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

December 6, 2021

Easy process to start with the app, I look forward to getting many affiliates for our business A Wine Lovers gifts for all occasions, Thank you!

A Wine Lovers