UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Yoodit

Best affiliate app very professional and easy to use, with an amazing support team .................

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Seven Siete 3

This app seem easy enough to use. And it was just that. It was super easy to use. Totally would recommend.

February 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

growinlove

it's super easy and I appreciate the immediate help when needed. There is a lot of easy navigation and easy to understand. thank you

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

FOY Store

setup is really easy and professional, i believe we will do great with Secomapp Affiliate Marketing. We are just starting and we have high expectations and will rely on your support.

Take care!

beetoddler

Easy to setup. Very helpful. I took the free plan. It has a lot of features and very easy to use. I recommend this app to every beginner.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more values to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Just369.com

it has a free plan which is great for the new shape the support is excellent and fast thanks for this app yes I recommend being try

February 24, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Top Gyal UK

At the moment it is my favorite app in Shopify. Absolutely great. It has a lot of features and very easy to use. I am giving 4 stars as I think it is a bit expensive other than that I would give 5 :)

Sbrlfy

easy settings great affiliate app [recommend ]......................................................

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Leggings Sporty

I have only just set up the System. So lets see how it goes. But happy so far. Also want to see the results of Marketplace.

udreamwebring.com

Take a look to the information of this app you can Find it on YouTube by searching with shopify websites and you will certainly fall in love with it BELEIVE me it's outstanding and the support is perfect they are an amazing team ready 24hours to help you I really really recommend this app very very nicely done very genius thank you very much for inventing such an extraordinary app

February 24, 2021

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.