UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Doctoring Humour

This app is my only app I use for all my websites to setup an affiliate marketing program. It's very easy to setup and easy to navigate as an affiliate member. The free version is quite good until you're ready to upgrade to get more functionality.

Much Respect and Support,

Bragg Design Studio x Doctoring Humour

Game Freak Online

Great, my brother is using for a long time thanks I just started let's see how it will work for us ..

Anime Weeebs

Nice App

Kimonol

After going through all the affiliate apps in the app store I decided on Secomapp because of the price (fixed) and of the possible customizations possible. The support was also amazing and went to the ends of the earth to help me with customizations and edits. The platform was easy to set up and I love the way it looks to affiliates now as it fits my brand perfectly.

BetterBeauty

I actually really like this app because it is simple to you without paying money and if you want you can pay.

Royalty Eyes

I used this app to help me create my brand ambassador program. so far so good. I liked the customizations of the features

BEAUTI.sa

a very good App to Manage our Affiliate Network, track every action that is triggered using the Affiliate links, so easy to setup

Shopyie

great app and easy to use

Sweet Pot Cases

it was a great experience, everything worked just perfectly. I honestly enjoyed every steps all the way up.

HERENOWSKIN

Great app. Very friendly support. Several different customization options. Very functional at "free plan" level. Would recommend updating to "professional."