UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Soldier Girl Coffee Company

This app was very simple to set up which makes me happy. I like the style and flow of this app. I recommend it to everyone!

March 22, 2021

Thank you very much for enjoying the app as well as recommending it to people. We'll always try our best to improve the app even more to give users the best experience. Cheers!

SoM

Great affiliate app. Very easy to set up, highly customizable. Does everything we need. Highly recommend.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always ready to give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Bright Home Goods

The process of set up was intuitive and smooth, good stuff. Very clear to understand and of setting up an affilate link.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Hello Wednesdays

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. I am super excited to have way to keep track of affilate transactions and can't wait to try to "Free Gift" I got! Thanks

March 20, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Midori

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just starting to use this application. It looks very complete and super functional. I hope to be able to work with this app for a long time.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Bomba Boys

Time spent using app 15 minutes

So far, It's a really good option if you're looking to save money. I was looking into other programs like it and they're really expensive

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Qunol

It was easy to understand and set up. The customer service team is very responsive. The whole dashboard is very intuitive.

Take care!

John Brevard

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very easy to use at testing stage, clean interface. We shall see about how it works as we sign up more affiliates!

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable, and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

cannasuresa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Easy to setup, great app
I will recommend this to all as it is price wise great and works well to set up

Like Me Brand

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Great options. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. This is what truly matters and they have NAILED it in this area for me.

March 19, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com