UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

sportsmeeple

Installed it a few days ago. It's good at monitoring my affiliates and provides an intuitive menu and functions. So far, all good.

Fe’tiche Fragrances

Not a bad app at all. It does what I need it to do which is to allow my affiliates to track their commissions and to be able to receive payment. Thumbs up!

FBCandlelight

I'm still using the free version for now but so far it has been fantastic, easy enough to set up and seems to fit seamlessly within my website. very happy

iGlam Lifestyle Boutique

I really like how its easy to setup and track the affiliates by their own code and making different affiliate programs.

Angels Euphoria 1984

not as simple to navagate than other apps but its clean and has a nice refreshing bck office for my affilaites

Kanye2020Shirts

Easy to use - let's see if I can get some affiliates! I'm not sure if the market place will work out but we will see!

Agr. bio Sant'Egle Produzione e vendita prodotti biologici in Toscana Italia

Great patience and professionalism Michelle Nguyen solved all my problems and doubts.
Recommended and well done app.

Lovin' Hawaii Jewelry

Use this app to help influence affiliate marketing. Its Easy to set up, I'm liking it. Thanks for such nice app!

shopbeautymirror

Used this app to create an infuencer affiliate marketing campaign and free plan had all the features i needed and worked perfectly, would definitely recommend!

Devil Walking

Great customer service & app! They were extremely helpful and manage to fix all the issues in a few hours.