UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

The New Shopping Network

We just set it up - anxious to see how it all works. Looking for ways to drive traffic and increase sales on our store.

SafePaws

App seems to suit what I need at the moment. It’s Cleary well thought through and quite comprehensive

NavasStore

the interface is very easy and i really enjoy the easy tutorials. Keep it up Secomapp. i just hope you can open some important features

819shop

Hggggghu
Jdbsjdhhdhwiishdgwhwiidhshwhusidhdjdududyu4ib2fbwgbwtrbwtjwtjwyjwtjwtmwymwtneymeymeykwtkwykwtmwtmwtmt

Creality3D Store® Official Store for Creality 3D Printers and Accessories

the app is great for us, while it could add more function could be better, like more detail stuff which will be more clear for our partner to check out their own payment, thank you.

Gudsen MOZA

just turn users into affiliate marketers is inefficient. Would your app recommend successful marketers or websites for us to promote?

very-popular-jewelry.com

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

We recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

EZ Gaming Apparel

Just started using the App (Free Plan) and surprised about the scope of functions. Inuitive utilization, clean dashboards and easy to customize. Just the prices of the chargeable verions are a little bit heavy. We would love a better / detailed grading.

December 29, 2019

Sera Flores Store

I downloaded this app. to help me get customers to see my shop and for now I love it. I am just starting and I Iike it so far.

FTNSFVR

THIS APP WORKS GREAT SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO SCALING AND GROWING WITH SECO AND HOPE TO SEE RESULTS