UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 31, 2021

Easy to use lots of prompts that are easy to follow. I would recommend this app. It is still early for me to tell if it can help with conversion as I just started but I am hoping for the best. I am hoping it has effective influencers and affiliates to aid with my shop's sales boost

Le Chrizel
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied November 1, 2021

We do hope that UpPromote would fir and help your business well. Thank you for using and trusting us!
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

October 31, 2021

Super easy to use (walks through each step in a really simple way), competitive pricing, and nice UX. What else could I ask for?

Dermlove Skincare
Time spent using app: 9 months
Secomapp replied November 1, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

October 30, 2021

Very easy to use and walks you through the process. I love how easy it has been for me to set my program.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo
Time spent using app: 4 months

October 30, 2021

Great app and concept. Perfect free plan, can't wait to save up to get the paid plan which looks great.

Temveno
Time spent using app: 5 months

October 28, 2021

GREAT STUFF KEEP IT REAL, i LOVE THIS STUFF SNUFF SNUFF MAKING ME DO 100 WORDS, COME ON 100 WORDS REALLY

Rumble Motors
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Secomapp replied October 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

October 28, 2021

Love it. This app works great. Easy to use and fast to set up. Makes affiliate marketing that much better!

Bailout Wellness
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Secomapp replied October 29, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

October 28, 2021

Up Promote is a great software with multitude of useful features to set you on a track for successful affiliate campaign.
The Customer Support Team gives an outstanding performance when it comes to nitty-gritty questions and particulars. June & Matthew provided undeniably strong support on absolutely all matters that I asked them about. Perfect customer service support – prompt, knowledgeable and very polite with good command of English. Thank you!

Egoreal
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
Secomapp replied October 29, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

October 28, 2021

Great! Clear guided setup process, nice clean interface and in under 30 minutes you're ready to start inviting and receiving affiliates. Would most definitely recommend!

The Quality Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

October 27, 2021

liking it so far, seems easy to use and we're getting things moving fast, cheers guys we hope more people use this.

GamerNetwork
Time spent using app: About 2 months

October 27, 2021

Love how great this works and also love how responsive the UpPromote team is whenever I need assistance.

cbdops
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied October 28, 2021

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.