UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Shop Narra

When I add this app I procrastinate to do it because I thought it is hard. BUT I was wrong, what I thought was intimidating to do was actually so simple. It will walked you through the steps like there is someone with you along the way. So grateful to have found this app. Thank you!!

The Classy Bougee Boutique

Very useful app. it allows me to track all of my influencers referral under one application! highly recommend!

COOL FUN TECH

i used this app to create affiliate program to promote my shopify store. It has step by step guide video to help me to setup the program. it is a nice program and it's very useful. highly recommended.

HyperBlade

Prompt & effective support team. Haven't run into any serious problems so, so far, so good! Keep up the awesome customer assistance! :)

Spooky Salez

so far using the app haven't really run into any problems,support is good,overall would recommend giving this app a try

RED Boardriders ™

(Updated my 1 star review below)
I installed this app based on the install count and good reviews. But the experience thus far is not good. I can get it to work with help from the support desk people. (They are excellent)
But honestly it is cumbersome to setup with little if any control over the look and feel.
Nothing is automated. Affiliates can not link to products from their dashboard they must manually cut and paste links to products.
Setting up the rules in counter intuitive for Discount codes, you must go out of the app into Shopify to set it up then back into the app and try understand the translated english.
The media down loads do not work for affiliates. (Now Fixed)
The embed codes generated are not linked to the affiliate. (Fixed)
Sharing to Linkedin the affiliate code is missing. (Fixed)
The Affiliate dashboard can not be edited to make it nice and user friendly. There are no QR codes or easy ways for the affiliate to make friendly url. (Fixed)
It's all manual requiring admin to do each one via Shopify admin redirects then add them to the App. (Testing) So for USD49/mth I feel like it's old software long overdue for a rebuild.
Knowing the country of origin of the developers might explain a little more of why the language is confusing.
Anyway, it works... but I'm not convinced it's actually rated accurately by others.
(Update...At USD$50/mth it should be a polished finished product.
It's not. .
It lacks the fulll MLM features and simplicity available in other apps. But the support team fixes issues fast.)

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. My team has reached you immediately to fix any issues you ran into. We appreciate your suggestions to improve our system, we are working hard day by day to make the app more convenient. And thank again for still choosing us and helping us clarify your ideas.

Civics4life

Lots of steps but easy to navigate, wish i didnt have to buy my own product at the end but it works now

FRANKIE

I used the app with no results, decided to cancel it but have been charged twice now. Emailed service support, but haven't got a reply yet.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

We checked the your billing cycle and saw that you uninstalled the app on August 20 while the lastest billing cycle was on August 14, so obviously, this was the billing for the period when you still installed the app. I've reached you for more details and our solution. Hope you can understand and look forward to hearing back from you.

Sweat Industry Apparel

Lovely app. Very well designed and they have put together really amazing educational content for how to successful run the affiliate program. Top notch app. High recommended.

Healthygenix Shop

The App is easy to use and very helpful. just the right app I need to expand my business. The dashboard is user friendly as well.