Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Kavella World

It is easy to use. The support team gave me quick responses and they are very helpful. I am so happy to have this app.

Kaps n' Kases

THIS IS AMAZING! I love everything about this program. As soon as I launched it people started signing up. It drives a ton of traffic to your store and I highly recommend it!

My Champagne Rose

I use this app to grow my business through referral - I especially like the team building multi- level feature. This app is very easy to use & I would advise all business owners to use this app to grow their business rapidly. I use this app to grow all of my businesses that use the shopify platform. I have also used it on two of our other sites as well.

Back to Nature CBD

Back to Nature USA

Mezmeri

I am greatly satisfied with the app. It is easy to use and the support team is very helpful. The best app to build your affiliate network.

Moxie Training

We were so happy to find this app for our affiliates. It is a very straightforward set up and an easy to use admin.

DefyXCL

Great app, works well for me and brand ambassadors. 2 changes for recommendations, the ability to edit the information on the sign up page and more payout options than paypal

August 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we have recently updated the app and two features you recommended have been added. Please try and tell us your opinion.

Grupo Apoyo Empresarial

Hasta este momento me parece genial, espero que siga así de increíble.
La estoy utilizando en español, no tuve problema para hacer la traducción de los botones y la pagina de afiliados.

Askzone Export

I used this app to expand my reseller network. They have their individual dashboard to measure their growth.