UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow sales with ambassador/affiliate program. Easy & Automated

Berzerk Energy

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. One program can be store credit and one can be Paypal.

Eve Merch

Easy to set up but at the moment I am still waiting for some results. I will definitely give 5 stars once there is any result from this. I am hoping this will help me get some traffic if ever that would be great!

Genellz Spot

I just installed the app, however, so far so good. The app is very easy to set up I can't wait to start working with it.

Gypsy Tableware Designs

After a slow start on support due to emails for some reason not reaching me the support has been supportive and very helpful. I am very new to affiliate marketing and learning each day with the help of my support.
Looking forward to the sales coming!

House of Knives

I have only started to use the app and have 2 affiliates joined up to our program so far. It's been a smooth process to date, when I start making sales and can see it working I'll rate this app 5 stars.

ToppiBuys

This is the only free type I've seen, free for 1 level of affiliate is expected, however I feel like that is enough limitations for the free one, it limits it to 30 referrals a month. Overall a lovely, helpful app

Loosen Threads

Very good and useful application. Will use again.

Thank you team once again for all the assistance.

6:24 Handcrafted

Easy to use and set up. I haven't left a 5 star review because the sign up page is funky looking, but it is great! Thanks for the ease.

Faraç Beauty

This was my first affiliate app and it works pretty well. Coming from a design background I just really wish there was more room to customize emails and send affiliates emails outside of the approve/deny generic email. I've had to use another app to send the affiliated emails specifically. But other than that I love it!

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. About sending email, we've updated new email templates and launched a new feature that allows merchant to send bulk email with customized content to affiliate anytime. Please give it a try and tell us how you feel.

The Point

Easy to use and very usefully!
i recommend this app, even the free plan is great can not wait to see the results