UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Winkwell

Amazing app! Great features and easy to use. The support team is quick to respond and has helped tailor the app to fit our unique needs.

Gloria Jewels

- seems straightforward thus far. Thanks.
We are always looking for opportunities to lift sales 5-10%.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Hanger Envy

Easy to set up. Walks you through the entire process. Hope I get my business growing with affiliates.

LunarRisingSportswear

It's incredibly easy to use. Love all the templates. It streamlined the communication process with affiliates and saved me so much time. I love this app!!

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

TheMagicPotions

So far I enjoy the easy set up. Very clear info on how to set up. I had to enter info anout my company and done

April 8, 2022

South Horizon

This is an excellent app with excellent support. The app is fully featured and smartly designed. I highly recommend it.

April 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure assisting you. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

mamameals.oc

super easy to navigate and very user friendly. really easy to create codes, upload marketing material, etc.

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

LilyAna Naturals

So far so good - better than Refersion IMO - quick and easy, easier interface. I'd recommend this for your shopify store over the others

April 4, 2022

Millennium Kitchens

Very easy to use. I filled out the forms, started up, ran one marketplace listing, and had 2 affiliate applications in the same afternoon.

March 30, 2022

What a great start! We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Project CEED

Just added the UpPromote affiliate software to my company's Shopify account and set up was a breeze with their quickstart wizard! I'm so excited to share this new feature with our audience! The affiliate application is super easy to set up, each affiliate can personalize their own links and the whole process just seems super simple thanks to UpPromote!

March 30, 2022

That's awesome to know! Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com