UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Neosinus Health

The system works very well, with a simple to use interface... I required support a few times (to help me with my configuration, not because of issues) and the chat response we AMAZING EVERY TIME... Very quick and always helped me. I have 18 apps integrated into shopify, and the UpPromote support model is #1 (hands down!!). I served as an SVP for IBM with massive global support teams, so my expectations are high, yet exceeded on all fronts.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Low Budget Tech Shop

The APP seems good so far - i just started using it and will leave a much more informative review when i have an better idea of how it works.
It's REALLY easy to set up and you are guided through every step - plus there's a free plan available for you to try it out, which is always a bonus. Like... Everything should have a "free plan" so you know what you get ;-) *referral link: https://af.secomapp.com/low-budget-tech-shop/register

June 1, 2021

Mangan Express

We never review apps but this one is just amazing. It is VERY easy to setup, it walks you through the entire process and it even checks if everything has been setup correctly. The free plan helps small businesses who may not have the budget for affiliate marketing. I just wish they'd add the "Use your email as sender's email" to the free version but that's really the only thing it's lacking so far. Everything else works great!

DRYPT

I used this app to start our Affiliate program. This is BY FAR the best app out there for this! Fairly priced and robust with features, including important details like contracts for T&Cs and Privacy Policy. I also LOVE the fact that we're able to keep it for free while we build the business up to afford the Professional plan. I HIGHLY recommend this app for any business (big or small) looking to start this type of program.

January 15, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Plus, we are about to launch a new layout that is cleaner and fresher, we hope this UI update will improve your experience with the app.
Take care!

X-Gamer Energy

This app reduced the manual work we do with our affiliates and is a great tool for us to track sales with both coupon, and when we run sales, the cookies from the affiliate link will track it for us. Giving us more correct tracking on all our affiliates and partners. UpPromote also has GREAT support, there were some things we needed to change to fit us better, and their Devs made those changes for us without extra cost.

July 13, 2021

Luxury watch ideea

very good

Funzze

This is quite an amazing Affiliate marketing APP. First of all, it has free plan, and the free plan almost include all the basic functions you need; Secondly, it's customization is very easy to use, you don't need to add codes here and there; Thirdly, their support team response very fast, and all your concerns and questions, they have very detail but easy to read help document.

Highly recommend!!! You must have one!

Positive Intent

First, this app is amazing, not only is it easy to navigate, they show you step by step with a check list how to setup, they offer customer programs, plus there is a affiliate market place where you can find new affiliates for your brand, they have truly thought of everything to make you successful, even pitch email samples. I see why this is the number #1 rated affiliate app on Shopify, you won't regret it!!!!

February 8, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

BOULONGUISE BEAUTÉ

Just started using the app I havent assigned an affiliates just yet. Im going through the system throughly to understand the workings and everything it offers. And from what i can tell, this app offers everything and more for owners to run and maintain a successful and profitable affiliate program! Im really looking forward to using this program i love the coupon and link options and the benefits they offer!

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I have been using this app for a week in my store. Transferring over from another app has been the EASIEST to set up. I'm currently using the FREE plan which is amazing. I was given a free gift for a month and love that I was able to choose which gift I wanted. I really do enjoy using this app and highly recommend anyone to use it if looking for great benefits, easy setup for you and your affiliates.

July 19, 2021