UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
1973 reviews
4.9
November 27, 2022

This app shuts down and prevents you from accessing your data-luckily we had used IG names for the discount so we were able to go back and message each one of our ambassadors. Also, customer service was completely lacking-sent numerous emails and support tickets and never got responses to help us fix the problems. Ultimately we notified our ambassadors and moved platforms.

ONDA
Time spent using app: 10 months
Secomapp replied November 27, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. And we're really sorry for the experience. Upon checking, the system has been working normally without any unexpected shut-down. Therefore, we'd love to work with you to investigate further on the issue. I've already sent you an email. Please check that out. We would appreciate a second chance from you very much <3

October 7, 2022

I cnt really work with the popup message for feedback. so basically you are forcing me to fill it. And I cnt even cancel the message as its disabled.

AIEN LABEL
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied October 9, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear about the pop-up issue. We would love to make things right for you by resolving it. We've sent you an email as well as a message via the in-app chat channel. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Cheers!

February 3, 2022

My suggestion is that do not waste your time here. I don't know how they get these reviews. But the settings are so confusing and time-consuming.

BytBot
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied February 3, 2022

Hi,
This is Michelle from UpPromote team, we are sincerely sorry for the unhappy experiences you have been through. My team has reached you in person to hear which part confused you the most, please let us know so we will try our best to improve the app.
Hope you will give our team another chance.

January 26, 2022

I believe this company is a scam. I have an affiliate by the name "Puja Regmi" who somehow is getting orders, sometimes multiple, per day. This person has never ordered from me. I also searched this persons code and it has never been used. How can you generate multiple orders every single day, without your code ever being used? SCAM. Do not pay if something seems fishy!

Brixton.Phoenix
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied January 26, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote team. I believe that there's some misunderstanding here. Upon checking, we could see that the affiliate promoted your shop and brought referrals using the affiliate link instead of the coupon code. Also, if you suspect any referral, you can go to the Referrals tab and deny it. I hope that has cleared things out for you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. Cheers!

November 23, 2021

This app fails to capture any orders that are checked out with ShopPay and their customer support confirmed that ShopPay is not supported. Given that a large percentage of orders check out with ShopPay, that makes this app nearly useless - at least to me.

Dakota Curling Supplies
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied November 24, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. We're sorry the inconvenience. Upon checking, we believe that there's some misunderstanding in this case.
UpPromote can still track the orders paid using Shop Pay as long as the orders were made via the cart page or the check out page. I've just sent you an email with details and the solution. We hope that you could consider giving us another chance on this.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!