Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Page A Day Math

I feel like this is too hard to set up and should be much easier. I can't figure out easy things like telling people the important details about the program before they sign up.

Power of Mjolnir

Pretty expensive for only 50 referrals a month. Absolutely not worth the price as there are others that have unlimited for half the monthly price

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We set our pricing rules based on general market pricing as well as the value that we can bring to all merchants.

Our team always care and listen to customers in order to optimize user experience, we also do regular research to update new features to meet users' requirement and make sure the system would run seamlessly with high accuracy. And i believe it's the reason why you're still using our Growth plan so if you think of any suggestion to our team about pricing plans, just feel free to send us an email to support@secomapp.com

*Update: We have just increased referrals a month for our plans:
Free version : from 30 to 200 referrals / month
Growth version: from 50 to 300 referrals / month
Pro version : from 300 to 600 referrals / month

The price doesn't change.

Foldables

I set up my account with them I just want to test it before I leave a review I will write another review once I see results.

9to5shop

Be aware of that sometimes google ad orders appear on affiliate orders too. Also a couple of my very old b2b orders appeared like an affiliate order. Which I made the agreement via phone than the customer visited the website organically and made the purchase. I have sent many screenshots and emailed them about these issues and the reply was "These referral orders are tracked probably because the customer clicked on the affiliate link before" Well, I have tracked them, and both Shopify analytics and google analytics disagree with you. 3 stars because I used it for free and I still have little doubts about if they were right or not. I removed the app. Wish you luck.