UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

YUMi ORGANICS

This app gets the job done but is annoying to navigate as you need to click in multiple different places to get all the info for an individual influencer. It's as if zero thought went into the UX and instead they just duck taped elements together. I wouldn't recommend it.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for you feedback!
Actually, we're doing this feature and going to release it soon. we'll inform you when we finish:)

UPDATE: Automatical payout via PayPal has been launched. Now you can connect your PayPal account with our app to pay your affiliates within clicks.
To set it up, go to Settings => Integration => PayPal setup. Please, see the instruction here: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/paypal-integration
If you need any assistance for this feature, send us a support request to support@secomapp.com

GuudWEAR

Whoever designed this is not fluent in English. There are lots of grammar and spelling mistakes. There should be no reason for this. Lots of editing is needed.

Made2Print

Good, but lack the option to generate promotion material for affiliates, the goal for me is to spread my message as effectively as possible.

July 14, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We've considered your suggestion and released a new feature called Creatives that allows merchants to inform their affiliates of promotion campaign or special deals which may help to spread merchants' business better. Please try and tell us how you feel.

*Updates: We have released new feature: Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Please try and let us know your opinion!

Pierce of Art

This is the first time i've felt compelled to review. Firstly, I must say the set up is very easy. No complaints there.
However, once it was installed and set up I started inviting affiliates. The take up was pretty quick (4 in 10 minutes/ 12 in a few hours) Thats where the issue is. The affiliates couldn't quite figure out what to do then. and the info was lacking. I created an account and quickly found the dashboard isn't mobile friendly and because the overflow is hidden there is no way to see the full page by scrolling horizontally. 88% of people that use my website are mobile users. Furthermore, after spending hours adding images with desciptions, titles, and links for my affiliates to share it turns out that the app simply shares the image-link and the image. I can't give this app 1 star because quite simply it does work ( to a certain extent) as long as your affiliates use a desktop. Which, unfortunately, these days they don't. The feedback I received was, they simply wanted to log in and share posts/product to their social media accounts from their mobile, to try and earn some extra money. Such a simple feature is missing.
After that I contacted support. When they finally replied, they was very polite but I had to remove the left over code myself after uninstalling the app.

March 9, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. First of all, we are happy to hear that you find the app easy-to-use, regarding the issue with Mobile responsiveness, my team totally understands your concern. We are aware of the issue and working our best on improving the user experience on mobile devices. Regarding the second issue with Marketing tools for affiliates, the sharing feature is just one of the options, the affiliates can also download/get embedded code of the media and use them on their own channels.
If you have any suggestions for us to make it more convenient, please reach us at support@secomapp.com, we will always listen.

Max and Neo

This app is decent but has alot of typos and some small bugs. You can get around them all to make things work, but things could be streamlined to make it easier for the affiliate manager.

Update:
It takes about 2 minutes to add each affiliate due to alot of repetitive tasks that can be easily coded away. I don't like spending 1 hour to onboard 30 new affiliates.

1) You cannot set a default payment method. I need to login as each affiliate and change that option every time.
2) When adding a redirect URL, it always asks "Did you create URL redirect for this custom link?" every single time. There should be a check option to "never show this again"
3) Making custom discount codes is tedious because you need to manually go to each one again after adding the affiliate add each one and then re-type (or paste) a description of each coupon code, even though each affiliate basically gets the same type of coupon. There has to be a way to streamline this. Why isn't on the same page as their profile info?

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry that the language barrier has caused your unhappy experience when using the app. We've reached out to a native speaker to review all over the app to make sure the language issue will no longer negatively affect your experience within our system. If you have any support request, feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com

Nr1 Electronic Webshop

It's not very clear how it works
ijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

July 14, 2019

We're so sorry that you didn't get proper support from Secomapp team. Please tell us your issue by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we'll try our best to help. Besides, I recommend you read app documents to know more about the app: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/

BIGONE MALL

I used the app for our shop affiliate program, very simple app easy to use. however, there maybe a clash on our website with one of the accounts. We doing our research on the issue. The app is working fine.

Chickadee Way

I am trying this app out. I am finding it difficult to navigate and set up. It continues to open additional windows and I can't get back to where I was previously. Unsure about this app.

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.

SportsTraining

ola aksmd k do oo o sosopfodfs~sf podçfçdf psodfçpkdfçl çsof spofºpof~dfkl ççoço çodifç çoiço dfodç

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

Previous 1 3