UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Garsnett Beacon Candle Co.

It has been mostly spam and coupon sites that signed up to be affiliates, not actual influencers or referrals. There is also not a way to see who we have and havent messaged to become an affiliate through the platform, which seems like it should be an easy fix.

April 27, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We've just message you via the in-app chat channel. Please check that out. We hope to work with you to resolve the issue. Cheers!

Twitter Bikes

The App is awesomely easy to install. Price is not affordable if you do not know if the campaign ll have success.

Moroccan Corridor®

I’m using this app to help me promote more sale. I can’t say it works or not because I am still setting up and was promoted to leave a review. I will update my review after a few days observation and testing.

January 4, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

GSPsensation

I use it for affiliate program don’t have to day say still busy setting up.still trying to understand how it works but so far so good

September 20, 2021

Cheers!

MiddyCity

Nothing yet, I have been using your app for over a week. I have 2 affiliates I have raised my commission prices and well it doesnt matter

September 14, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We know how difficult it is for starters to get a lot of affiliates at first. It usually takes some time until merchants get the first affiliates. In this case, we'd love to give you a hand. We've sent you an email with some solutions. Please check that out and feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Hope to get your response soon!

Rocky Knoll Farm

I got this app in hopes that their marketplace would help attract affiliate marketers. I haven't had any hits since subscribing a little over a week ago. Hopefully the app will come through on that front. I'm only offering this review now because UpPromote asked me to do so. I'd love to offer a higher rating. I suspect this app may be better for managing affiliate relationships that you bring in yourself. Maybe something to think about before subscribing to pay the monthly fees if you don't already have affiliate marketers lined up.

June 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your honest words. Since the businesses are all different and unique, it's best for merchants to recruit their own affiliates instead of getting affiliates somehow given to them. As a tool to manage affiliates and track the referral orders, we still have features which could help you to reach more affiliates than usual. We would recommend you to use other channels (e.g. social media, email, etc.) to promote your affiliate program for the best result. Anyway, we'll try to promote your program via email sent to affiliates on our Marketplace. I hope that would help you to get some affiliates soon. Please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. Cheers!

Pierce of Art

This is the first time i've felt compelled to review. Firstly, I must say the set up is very easy. No complaints there.
However, once it was installed and set up I started inviting affiliates. The take up was pretty quick (4 in 10 minutes/ 12 in a few hours) Thats where the issue is. The affiliates couldn't quite figure out what to do then. and the info was lacking. I created an account and quickly found the dashboard isn't mobile friendly and because the overflow is hidden there is no way to see the full page by scrolling horizontally. 88% of people that use my website are mobile users. Furthermore, after spending hours adding images with desciptions, titles, and links for my affiliates to share it turns out that the app simply shares the image-link and the image. I can't give this app 1 star because quite simply it does work ( to a certain extent) as long as your affiliates use a desktop. Which, unfortunately, these days they don't. The feedback I received was, they simply wanted to log in and share posts/product to their social media accounts from their mobile, to try and earn some extra money. Such a simple feature is missing.
After that I contacted support. When they finally replied, they was very polite but I had to remove the left over code myself after uninstalling the app.

March 9, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. First of all, we are happy to hear that you find the app easy-to-use, regarding the issue with Mobile responsiveness, my team totally understands your concern. We are aware of the issue and working our best on improving the user experience on mobile devices. Regarding the second issue with Marketing tools for affiliates, the sharing feature is just one of the options, the affiliates can also download/get embedded code of the media and use them on their own channels.
If you have any suggestions for us to make it more convenient, please reach us at support@secomapp.com, we will always listen.

Humblehustleshop

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We've reached you via email to make sure you get prompt support from my team, we will try our best to assist you in any steps using the app.
In case you need our help, just chat with us or send an email to support@secomapp.com, we are more than happy to support you.
Happy new year, we wish you the best this 2021!

Moose Creek Custom Creations

Just downloaded and so far I like the setup! I'll be back with more stars if it works the way I need it to!

The Pore Company

The app is still not working as it should. It's not syncing orders and I keep messaging support. I would really like to get this working properly ASAP so we and start to scale this program as we are off to a good start. Also, wish they had a video to train the new affiliates how to use the platform as we are all new to it.

October 20, 2020

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. My technical team is checking the issue ASAP, we will let you know via chat if there is any update. Also, we have a series of instruction video for new users, you can take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&list=PLfZvxg1NZTJjCQ9AJsmllyXp2W_eK2MOR&index=4

Previous 1 3