Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Senselife

因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好。因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好

March 11, 2020

您好,我们的应用程序在主仪表板中具有分析系统,可让您跟踪联盟的业绩。在功能设置,我们还提供了分步指南和清单拱您遵循。此外,我们也为您提供详细的文档。如果您对我们的应用程序有任何问题,请通过以下电子邮件与我们联系:support@secomapp.com. 祝你有美好的一天!

Fret Zealot

This app is strategically getting more expensive and offering less. They make it clear that you will be severely affected for anything less than their $50/month plan.

We have VERY basic needs for our program and there is incredibly complexity to this app. I don't want to switch, but I feel like we're slowly being forced to leave due to unnecessary complexity.

EK2.ca, Inc

This rating was updated in order to address the new features that auto-detect language based on an affiliate's location. If the affiliate's location is different from English speaking countries, this feature will not work unless you upgrade to a professional plan, there is nothing more that justifies helping affiliates do there work seamlessly while expecting to be charged $49.99 USD /month just to unlock such feature whilst the app in itself has questionable grammar! I will elaborate below.

We noticed that the default sent email options are not grammatically structured and thus should be reassessed. The app otherwise works as intended but unfortunately, we wouldn`t recommend this app for an established business that has more than 600 active referrals! You may find it suitable to develop software that would, in turn, save you the cost of third party applications later on! Do your math and thank us later.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We have added "Multi-language for affiliate account" feature for free version :)

SafePaws

App seems to suit what I need at the moment. It’s Cleary well thought through and quite comprehensive

SportsTraining

ola aksmd k do oo o sosopfodfs~sf podçfçdf psodfçpkdfçl çsof spofºpof~dfkl ççoço çodifç çoiço dfodç

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.

BIGONE MALL

I used the app for our shop affiliate program, very simple app easy to use. however, there maybe a clash on our website with one of the accounts. We doing our research on the issue. The app is working fine.

Made2Print

Good, but lack the option to generate promotion material for affiliates, the goal for me is to spread my message as effectively as possible.

July 14, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We've considered your suggestion and released a new feature called Creatives that allows merchants to inform their affiliates of promotion campaign or special deals which may help to spread merchants' business better. Please try and tell us how you feel.

*Updates: We have released new feature: Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Please try and let us know your opinion!

Nr1 Electronic Webshop

It's not very clear how it works
ijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

July 14, 2019

We're so sorry that you didn't get proper support from Secomapp team. Please tell us your issue by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we'll try our best to help. Besides, I recommend you read app documents to know more about the app: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/