Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

miawestactive

Downloaded this app to try the free version, only to find out the method to pay my affiliates "Store credit" is only avail on the paid versions. this seems like a feat you would allow for the free version (as everyother payment options is avail)... app looked promising, but now i can't try it out and eventually upgrade my package...

Invicta

Good app, UI is a bit outdated and some areas of the UI can be complex. For example, being able to change the form on your website shouldn't be as difficult to find as it is. I think having it's own tab is justified rather than being buried in the settings.

I also think its a big shame that you are only given 1 coupon code in the free version and to then have anymore, you have to opt for the $50 pm plan. There should at least be more coupons in the cheaper plan, e.g. 25 coupons. I find this quite greedy and makes the app less accessible to smaller enterprises who wish start affiliate marketing - if they gave more care and focus with incentives, such as 25 coupons for the cheaper plan, no doubt more people would purchase and stay with Secomapp.

Max and Neo

This app is decent but has alot of typos and some small bugs. You can get around them all to make things work, but things could be streamlined to make it easier for the affiliate manager.

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry that the language barrier has caused your unhappy experience when using the app. We've reached out to a native speaker to review all over the app to make sure the language issue will no longer negatively affect your experience within our system. If you have any support request, feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com

GuudWEAR

Whoever designed this is not fluent in English. There are lots of grammar and spelling mistakes. There should be no reason for this. Lots of editing is needed.

Chickadee Way

I am trying this app out. I am finding it difficult to navigate and set up. It continues to open additional windows and I can't get back to where I was previously. Unsure about this app.

Senselife

因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好。因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好

March 11, 2020

您好,我们的应用程序在主仪表板中具有分析系统,可让您跟踪联盟的业绩。在功能设置,我们还提供了分步指南和清单拱您遵循。此外,我们也为您提供详细的文档。如果您对我们的应用程序有任何问题,请通过以下电子邮件与我们联系:support@secomapp.com. 祝你有美好的一天!

Fret Zealot

This app is strategically getting more expensive and offering less. They make it clear that you will be severely affected for anything less than their $50/month plan.

We have VERY basic needs for our program and there is incredibly complexity to this app. I don't want to switch, but I feel like we're slowly being forced to leave due to unnecessary complexity.

EK2.ca, Inc

This rating was updated in order to address the new features that auto-detect language based on an affiliate's location. If the affiliate's location is different from English speaking countries, this feature will not work unless you upgrade to a professional plan, there is nothing more that justifies helping affiliates do there work seamlessly while expecting to be charged $49.99 USD /month just to unlock such feature whilst the app in itself has questionable grammar! I will elaborate below.

We noticed that the default sent email options are not grammatically structured and thus should be reassessed. The app otherwise works as intended but unfortunately, we wouldn`t recommend this app for an established business that has more than 600 active referrals! You may find it suitable to develop software that would, in turn, save you the cost of third party applications later on! Do your math and thank us later.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We have added "Multi-language for affiliate account" feature for free version :)

SportsTraining

ola aksmd k do oo o sosopfodfs~sf podçfçdf psodfçpkdfçl çsof spofºpof~dfkl ççoço çodifç çoiço dfodç

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.

Previous 1