UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
1975 reviews
4.9
October 20, 2022

I'm leaning the app now so I will get back with you to tell you how it becomes better so I really cant tell you yet how it will work out yet sorry

JUSTANOTHERLYNK
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Secomapp replied October 21, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

July 24, 2022

Die App an sich ist ok, nur bekomme ich nach über 30 Tage noch immer keine Affiliates. Was kann ich tun?

Secondhand4KIDS Kasecha magasin de vêtements de seconde main au Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied July 25, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from the UpPromote team. We understand that it might take a while for starters to start getting affiliates as well as sales. We've sent you some suggestions in order to get more affiliates joining your program. We also have an offer that could get your program a good boost. Hope to get your response soon.

April 27, 2022

It has been mostly spam and coupon sites that signed up to be affiliates, not actual influencers or referrals. There is also not a way to see who we have and havent messaged to become an affiliate through the platform, which seems like it should be an easy fix.

Garsnett Beacon Candle Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied April 27, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We've just message you via the in-app chat channel. Please check that out. We hope to work with you to resolve the issue. Cheers!

April 8, 2022

The App is awesomely easy to install. Price is not affordable if you do not know if the campaign ll have success.

Twitter Bikes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 4, 2022

I’m using this app to help me promote more sale. I can’t say it works or not because I am still setting up and was promoted to leave a review. I will update my review after a few days observation and testing.

Moroccan Corridor®
Morocco
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Secomapp replied January 4, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.