Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Bhavip's

I Just added this affiliate program app today and set up everything. such an amazing app. Includes everything you need from a little to big things everything is amazing. just love it. A Big thanks to Secomapp

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

GreenLime Online Store

Great app for your shopify store, it will reduce your marketing budget, but will increase your subscriptions

November 22, 2020

I believe you are investing in right place :).

CAFE R'ONN®

We are just curious to see how it works. We hope that you will send us a message when the free 14 days are over. Thank you.

November 20, 2020

your current plan is free forever so you won't be charged :)

Leggingyou

Acabo de instalar la aplicación y me ha resultado muy fácil e intuitiva.
Espero que se pongan pronto en contacto conmigo para poder valorar su funcionamiento.

November 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. My team has contacted you back via email to help you with the app. In case you want to reach us directly, feel free to send an email to support@secomapp.com.

Paradise Child

The app is easy to use and the videos and templates are very helpful to get you started. What I liked the most was how quickly the support team was able to resolve my set up issues.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your review, I recommend you click on Check your setup button to see if you are done with important settings. Plus, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
- Michelle Nguyen -

joandcompany

I wish the affiliate application page was a little prettier and yes ive cistomized it. It also takes my customers to a login page after. I wish i just said like thank you for applying but easy to use!

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is noticeable, we will definitely discuss it more within the team. In case you want to reach us directly, feel free to email us at support@secomapp.com.

GellyFitUSA

It a pretty good app for setting up an affiliate program. It has helped us increase our sales for sure

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, so happy to know our app helps your business. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Nubian Nature

I just downloaded the App. The setup was very easy prompts to follow to help complete setup. The App allows you to create a test account that you can use to experience the app. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work with new affiliates.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. In case a new affiliate joins the system, you will be able to approve/deny that specific affiliate and provide multiple types of promotional resources to help the affiliate boost your store. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need a hand.

Therapeutic Nape Massage

I just began using the app I need some time to work with ut to know if any improvements need to be done

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

ArtShiNYC

I used this app to create an affiliate program. I like how easy it was to keep my brand and logo intact.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8