Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

GreenwayzNaturals

SET UP WAS QUICK, EASY and LOOKING FORWARD TO GENERATING MORE PROFITS and MORE TRAFFIC, WITH THIS SYSTEM.

Victor De Rossa

I have setup everything so far and customer support is friend and quick to respond. I can't share any experience yet, since my shop hasn't launched yet, thats why I can't give 5 stars. Once I launch and see how it works out, especially on the technical side, I'll update my review.

RaydersGoods

Just launched my store yesterday. No paying customers yet (except for my first order to myself to system test).
This App looks like it will do a good job, but too early to tell.
Ray

The New Shopping Network

We just set it up - anxious to see how it all works. Looking for ways to drive traffic and increase sales on our store.

NavasStore

the interface is very easy and i really enjoy the easy tutorials. Keep it up Secomapp. i just hope you can open some important features

819shop

Hggggghu
Jdbsjdhhdhwiishdgwhwiidhshwhusidhdjdududyu4ib2fbwgbwtrbwtjwtjwyjwtjwtmwymwtneymeymeykwtkwykwtmwtmwtmt

Creality3D Store® Official Store for Creality 3D Printers and Accessories

the app is great for us, while it could add more function could be better, like more detail stuff which will be more clear for our partner to check out their own payment, thank you.

Gudsen MOZA

just turn users to affiliate marketers is inefficiency. Would your app recommend successful marketers or websites for us to promote?

very-popular-jewelry.com

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

We recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

EZ Gaming Apparel

Just started using the App (Free Plan) and surprised about the scope of functions. Inuitive utilization, clean dashboards and easy to customize. Just the prices of the chargeable verions are a little bit heavy. We would love a better / detailed grading.

December 29, 2019