Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

trimbrowz

The only thing I can do is that I am not going to be able to do it tomorrow night I will be there at five

Lissoms

Great app for beginners, and also the free plan can work best for every started. Must recommend the app.

Online Surprise Box

i do really like the apps. Hope to get more sales from this apps. it is recommended for other to use the apps.

Green-Mates.de

very good and easy to use. We searched a long time for a tool like this to easily manage affiliates for our Webshop.

Délaïde

Secomapp seems well organized, even though we still didn't get any affiliate sales yet- we hope we will. It was pretty straight forward to understand all the settings and make them. The bad is that the design of the affiliate's experience is not customizable enough. The one inside the affiliate account is not customizable at all. So I'd say Secomapp still needs some polishing in order to truly deserve 5 stars.

July 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you still didn't have referral orders. We suggest you read our document to know how to motivate your affiliate: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign/motivate-and-empower-your-affiliates.
The affiliate account required user the coding skill CSS and Javascript. It is complicated for the normal merchant, so I just emailed you to know how we can help. Please check your inbox to discuss about it.

LOLLYPOP

This app was SO easy to set up. Got it set up within a day and Im all ready to implement influencer marketing. Interested to see how it will help my sales. If it goes good, I will be back to update this review! But I loveeee it so far and I think it’s gonna be very powerful just by everything I’ve seen so far!

ShoutoutYourPet

Lovely support that goes over and beyond help! However some key features are missing like automatic payments, easy way to customize the dashboards and better tracking. However, because of the awesome hardworking team I will continue to use this app since these are the type of people you want to work with.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Automatic payout via PayPal has been launched. Now you can connect your PayPal account with our app to pay your affiliates within clicks.
To set it up, go to Settings => Integration => PayPal setup. Please, see the instruction here: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/paypal-integration
If you need any assistance for this feature, send us a support request to support@secomapp.com

The Trendy Ranch

Very easy to setup and i will start testing itnow so this review is for the app configuration and easy use

Doogee series

Muito bom o app ainda estou configurando mas é boas as possibilidades usando este, agradeço por nos permitir usar. EXCELENTE

iFurniture.my

Ermm.......
User Friendly, Recommended Always!!!!!!
Fantasy Teaching Tutorials!!!!!!