UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Casvaliano

Location Latvia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer support can be really slow but once they change the representative to someone who understands what they are doing they will solve anything you need

July 13, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry for the confusion via the in-app chat support. Please understand that it was unexpected since we never want to upset our valued customers. We would like to know if there's anything we could do to make things right for you. Feel free to let us know via the in-app chat.

All the best.

Kartenkönig

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Einfache Handhabung bzw Einführung und Ersteinstellung. Ich habe noch keine Erfahrung vom Operativen Ablauf. Viele Interessante Features sind leider nur im Premium Paket ( Zahlungspflichtig) enthalten. Sollte das Affiliate Programm erfolgreich sein werde ich das mit Sicherheit buchen.

June 29, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please check your mailbox for the email from us :) Cheers!

PIJUSHI

Location China

i DIDN'T NOW HOW IT WORK WELL, i JUST USE IT NOW, i WILL UPDATE WILL REVIEW ONCE I USED IT FOR A LONG TIME

May 10, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

B.U. Hair Extensions

I used this app to boost awareness and sales for my business. I haven't used the app to its fullest potential to give a rating. I suggest an easier process or additional videos to walk through the setup process.

May 4, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We actually have a lot of walkthrough videos, which are placed on the top of each function tab. I'd recommend you to check them out. Please feel free to reach us via the in-app chat (by clicking the chat button at the bottom right corner in the app) if you have any concerns or issues setting up. We're always there to help :)

Espuma y Brocha

Location Colombia

The app works really well. It is obvious that they've been around for a while and the app is very polished. However, one of the main reasons I picked this app was the availability of a decent free plan and an affordable first-tier. However, this was deceiving. I was immediately forced to go to "Growth" because the free plan doesn't support paying with store coupons, which is the only way I want to pay. And I will quickly be forced to go to Professional because the Growth plan doesn't support Klaviyo. This was not obvious from the App Store page, so a little sneaky. And now I'm kind of committed, which I guess was the idea from the start.

April 25, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We believe that our advance features could bring much more value to merchants as their businesses expand. We have just tried to contact you via the in-app chat to discuss further. Please check that out :D

wildejoggers.de

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Für mich als Onlineshop Betreiber ist das Thema komplettes Neuland und die Navigation wirkt im ersten Moment sehr überladen. Man muss sich die Zeit nehmen und alles Steps, die zum Glück vorgegeben werden, gründlich durchlesen. Man wird quasi an die Hand genommen und durch das Programm geführt. Ich stecke zwar immer noch im Lernprozess, freue mich aber jetzt schon es ausgiebig nutzen zu dürfen.

April 20, 2022

Car Pro-Tec

Location Germany

Easy, quick to set up, got it setup and working within an hour.
Very good integration with Shopify, including Product Highlighting in the affiliate marketplace.
Localisation Support was OK, seemed a bit clunky in use but was complete in quality.

March 14, 2022

Mosquito Screen

Location Kenya

App not yet used, but the setup is fairly intuitive, and when I was stuck, in retrospect, I realise I was distracted. However, the support is prompt, spot-on, and very knowledgeable. The only drawback is they keep asking for reviews, even prior to use.

February 22, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback. It's totally normal for starters to get distracted at first. That's why we're here to help you. My team is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Manchili

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

UPPROMOTE APP IS VERY FRIENDLY TO USE .AND CUSTOMER CARE SERVIE IS FANTASTIC. LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SUPPORT AND INCREASE IN MY SALES .

January 11, 2022

Trimgoddessbody

I like it so far. I can't wait to see what kind of sales this will bring in. I look forward to working with the affiliates and also seeing some good results

December 29, 2021