UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Manchili

UPPROMOTE APP IS VERY FRIENDLY TO USE .AND CUSTOMER CARE SERVIE IS FANTASTIC. LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SUPPORT AND INCREASE IN MY SALES .

January 11, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Trimgoddessbody

I like it so far. I can't wait to see what kind of sales this will bring in. I look forward to working with the affiliates and also seeing some good results

December 29, 2021

Mad Haus

Easy to use. The set up process was a little bit tedious but other than that, I'm happy with my experience using this app.

December 14, 2021

East & Europe Apparels

Great App!! very easy to follow and use, i will definitely be keeping this one as it can be extremely useful

November 30, 2021

Hi, this is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Paper Shoot Spain

Just started using the app. The service support is great! Really appreciated, one of the most important keys to buy an app!

November 19, 2021

HEALiX Infrared

Have only gone through the setup process, but they make it very easy step by step. Excited to move forward and really test out the software. UPDATE: Actually, since my initial setup, I have not had the best experience. Our tracking was not working correctly upon installing your software. We have reached out to support, but it has been slow and less than responsive. Not to mention, they decided to leave for the weekend without any sort of solution for us, a brand new customer. Honestly, if we weren't so busy over the course of the weekend, we probably would have installed a new software and gone with a competitor. However, we have other priorities which have popped up in the last 48 hours. It seems by default we will wait the weekend out and give the team another day or so to resolve the issue. But its been slow and not really the best customer service thus far. UPDATE NUMBER 2: Finally got a solution. After updating my review, I promptly received more attention. I did quickly research competitors, and decided to give UpPromote another chance because it was so consistently promoted and recommended. Customer service was able to find a solution that did not require me to be awake in the middle of the night to speak with them, or downloading additional apps to find a solution... the original options given to me. It took some communication, but eventually we got it straightened out. Excited to see what the platform can offer now!

November 14, 2021

We're truly sorry for the unexpected delay on your case solution. We tried to troubleshoot the issue from our end, but it seems like we need your co-operation as well. Let's keep working together and find out the cause asap. Please continue with us via the in-app chat channel.

Cubbit Shop

Very precise with tracking, especially using coupons. Some further minor features would be useful btw. Overall rating is 4/5

October 26, 2021

OVA MOON

Love being able to have affiliates for our products! App works pretty well in free mode but def integrates more when you pay.

October 14, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any thing you've been struggling with. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Endurance Wellness Products

Great marketing tool! I just started with the app and already have quite a few affiliates interested.

September 27, 2021

Vikings Mane

App does exactly what I needed it to. The only flaw is that it's not totally straight forward when setting up the account/campaign.

September 24, 2021