UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

I've had this app installed on my website for quite some time but just recently launched my affiliate program. So far the set up and the ability to customize everything is great. It helped me organize my affiliates and automatize the initial communications with affiliates as well as setting up a professional landing page that actually works. The one thing I don't see and I feel it needs it's the ability to view/change which monthly subscription you select. Also of course the more you pay the more features you get but the FREE option is decent enough and it does what it needs to if you're in the beginning stages when budget is low.

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, actually you can view/change your current subscription plan within the app on Pricing tab. And you can upgrade/downgrade any time to another plan without any condition.

Berzerk Energy

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. One program can be store credit and one can be Paypal.

Capital Designs LLC

I am planning to use this app to spark our affiliate marketing campaign to boost our outreach. In the future, I plan to use these affiliates to market for more hopeful revenue.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

YoursBeeLoved

I really loved the app...speacially the easy going interface.

I just started using the app so will try to give a detailed review after using it more.
Glad i found you guys

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

Shop Pearl Garden

I got this app to get brand ambassadors for my website and so far so good. What I wanted I was forced to get the $50 version but I am going to try and see if it’s worth it

June 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we believe the Professional plan will be suitable for your need to grow your affiliate campaign. On that plan, you can use all advanced features while being our VIP client, your support request will be our priority. Just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com for any assistance.

Mad Haus

Easy to use. The set up process was a little bit tedious but other than that, I'm happy with my experience using this app.

December 14, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

NaturSeed

I can't translate the affiliates account, and I can't introduce manually an affiliate. All the rest, I like it

HEALiX Infrared

Have only gone through the setup process, but they make it very easy step by step. Excited to move forward and really test out the software. UPDATE: Actually, since my initial setup, I have not had the best experience. Our tracking was not working correctly upon installing your software. We have reached out to support, but it has been slow and less than responsive. Not to mention, they decided to leave for the weekend without any sort of solution for us, a brand new customer. Honestly, if we weren't so busy over the course of the weekend, we probably would have installed a new software and gone with a competitor. However, we have other priorities which have popped up in the last 48 hours. It seems by default we will wait the weekend out and give the team another day or so to resolve the issue. But its been slow and not really the best customer service thus far. UPDATE NUMBER 2: Finally got a solution. After updating my review, I promptly received more attention. I did quickly research competitors, and decided to give UpPromote another chance because it was so consistently promoted and recommended. Customer service was able to find a solution that did not require me to be awake in the middle of the night to speak with them, or downloading additional apps to find a solution... the original options given to me. It took some communication, but eventually we got it straightened out. Excited to see what the platform can offer now!

November 14, 2021

We're truly sorry for the unexpected delay on your case solution. We tried to troubleshoot the issue from our end, but it seems like we need your co-operation as well. Let's keep working together and find out the cause asap. Please continue with us via the in-app chat channel.

Espuma y Brocha

The app works really well. It is obvious that they've been around for a while and the app is very polished. However, one of the main reasons I picked this app was the availability of a decent free plan and an affordable first-tier. However, this was deceiving. I was immediately forced to go to "Growth" because the free plan doesn't support paying with store coupons, which is the only way I want to pay. And I will quickly be forced to go to Professional because the Growth plan doesn't support Klaviyo. This was not obvious from the App Store page, so a little sneaky. And now I'm kind of committed, which I guess was the idea from the start.

April 25, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We believe that our advance features could bring much more value to merchants as their businesses expand. We have just tried to contact you via the in-app chat to discuss further. Please check that out :D
Cheers!

Délaïde

Secomapp seems well organized, even though we still didn't get any affiliate sales yet- we hope we will. It was pretty straight forward to understand all the settings and make them. The bad is that the design of the affiliate's experience is not customizable enough. The one inside the affiliate account is not customizable at all. So I'd say Secomapp still needs some polishing in order to truly deserve 5 stars.

July 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you still didn't have referral orders. We suggest you read our document to know how to motivate your affiliate: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign/motivate-and-empower-your-affiliates.
The affiliate account required user the coding skill CSS and Javascript. It is complicated for the normal merchant, so I just emailed you to know how we can help. Please check your inbox to discuss about it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13