Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Green-Mates.de

very good and easy to use. We searched a long time for a tool like this to easily manage affiliates for our Webshop.

Délaïde

Secomapp seems well organized, even though we still didn't get any affiliate sales yet- we hope we will. It was pretty straight forward to understand all the settings and make them. The bad is that the design of the affiliate's experience is not customizable enough. The one inside the affiliate account is not customizable at all. So I'd say Secomapp still needs some polishing in order to truly deserve 5 stars.

July 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you still didn't have referral orders. We suggest you read our document to know how to motivate your affiliate: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/article/best-practices-to-grow-your-affiliate-campaign/motivate-and-empower-your-affiliates.
The affiliate account required user the coding skill CSS and Javascript. It is complicated for the normal merchant, so I just emailed you to know how we can help. Please check your inbox to discuss about it.

LOLLYPOP

This app was SO easy to set up. Got it set up within a day and Im all ready to implement influencer marketing. Interested to see how it will help my sales. If it goes good, I will be back to update this review! But I loveeee it so far and I think it’s gonna be very powerful just by everything I’ve seen so far!

ShoutoutYourPet

Lovely support that goes over and beyond help! However some key features are missing like automatic payments, easy way to customize the dashboards and better tracking. However, because of the awesome hardworking team I will continue to use this app since these are the type of people you want to work with.

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Automatic payout via PayPal has been launched. Now you can connect your PayPal account with our app to pay your affiliates within clicks.
To set it up, go to Settings => Integration => PayPal setup. Please, see the instruction here: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/paypal-integration
If you need any assistance for this feature, send us a support request to support@secomapp.com

The Trendy Ranch

Very easy to setup and i will start testing itnow so this review is for the app configuration and easy use

Doogee series

Muito bom o app ainda estou configurando mas é boas as possibilidades usando este, agradeço por nos permitir usar. EXCELENTE

iFurniture.my

Ermm.......
User Friendly, Recommended Always!!!!!!
Fantasy Teaching Tutorials!!!!!!
Must Try!!!!!!

Shop Pearl Garden

I got this app to get brand ambassadors for my website and so far so good. What I wanted I was forced to get the $50 version but I am going to try and see if it’s worth it

June 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we believe the Professional plan will be suitable for your need to grow your affiliate campaign. On that plan, you can use all advanced features while being our VIP client, your support request will be our priority. Just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com for any assistance.

TYNA

Easy to install but I have not used it yet. Will do another review once i have started utilising it.

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

I've had this app installed on my website for quite some time but just recently launched my affiliate program. So far the set up and the ability to customize everything is great. It helped me organize my affiliates and automatize the initial communications with affiliates as well as setting up a professional landing page that actually works. The one thing I don't see and I feel it needs it's the ability to view/change which monthly subscription you select. Also of course the more you pay the more features you get but the FREE option is decent enough and it does what it needs to if you're in the beginning stages when budget is low.

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, actually you can view/change your current subscription plan within the app on Pricing tab. And you can upgrade/downgrade any time to another plan without any condition.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6