UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Vikings Mane

App does exactly what I needed it to. The only flaw is that it's not totally straight forward when setting up the account/campaign.

September 24, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Kabera Fashion

I like it, bit it was not easy unfortunatly - finally I did it. What borrowed me was in case that I supporsed to translate each sentence from English in the German language. All in one. The app is good.

September 15, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. Just so you know, we recently added a function which would translate the whole merchant's end interface to any language you want. Along with an existing function - changing language for the affiliate accounts (including German), the translating work is easier than ever! Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Dollar&rupee

I Really Felt Best In Using this Application And this is simple and Easy Understand but My Sincere Suggestion Is To Improve Mobile View.

September 9, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We would love to get more details on this from you. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Allways Coffee

Really efficient. They have solved our problems in 5 minutes through live chat. The platform is very complete.

September 7, 2021

Crave Dior Boutique

Just started with the app and loving it already. Easy to manage and appeals to brand ambassadors. Cannot wait to see the growth.

September 3, 2021

NONEKLACE

set up seemed pretty easy and the customer service is good. have not had an affiliate sale yet so time will tell. Dislike that alot of the good bells and whistles are in the paid programs.

August 12, 2021

CheckedInFitness

So far so good! Looking forward to seeing what I can do and If the app is going to be a good fit for the long term.

August 11, 2021

Cheers.

Terroir By The Sea

So far so good. Installing and testing as both the program manager for the store and as an affiliate myself. Easy set up!
Would give 5 stars if you were not forced to sign up to the "Professional" plan at $59.99 in order to use Paypal. That is a major drawback! At least they work with Venmo.

July 27, 2021

That sounds good! Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

brightgreen786

i want to improve my ads through your network so i will be wait for your website results, please guide me more about ads ,thanks

July 25, 2021

Cheers.

My Cuties Pet

Seem like is simple app to use. I had installed this app because of recommendation from others. Hope it will generate good result for my business.

July 5, 2021