Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

GellyFitUSA

It a pretty good app for setting up an affiliate program. It has helped us increase our sales for sure

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, so happy to know our app helps your business. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Nubian Nature

I just downloaded the App. The setup was very easy prompts to follow to help complete setup. The App allows you to create a test account that you can use to experience the app. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work with new affiliates.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. In case a new affiliate joins the system, you will be able to approve/deny that specific affiliate and provide multiple types of promotional resources to help the affiliate boost your store. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need a hand.

Therapeutic Nape Massage

I just began using the app I need some time to work with ut to know if any improvements need to be done

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

ArtShiNYC

I used this app to create an affiliate program. I like how easy it was to keep my brand and logo intact.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, I recommend you click on Check your setup button to see if you are done with important settings. Plus, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Barlove

still trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the appstill trying the app

KHARISA

This is a great app, everything is clear and well detailed, now looking forward to make big sales. Thank you

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy that you like the app. If you have any questions while using the app, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

rosario martorana

This app work well and i continue with the try period. I think this is a good shopify app but i try this for other day.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. If you need any help from us, just sent an email to support@secomapp.com.

AJB Trading

I have 1 more question how can i put my program in your website slider so more ambassadors can see my program to join

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the question, we believe you mentioned the Slider on top of our Marketplace website here: https://affiliateplatform.secomapp.com/market-place, there we prioritize merchants on the Enterprise plan who've newly listed their offers. If you need further help, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Bellezza Aparta

Easy to set up and powerful. The step by step guide was really helpful and the ability to test what is working is a time saver.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, user experience is one of our priority. If you find anything we can improve, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

E4Apperal

I used this app to set up and affiliate link. It was very easy to setup. So far so good. I love how easy it is

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us. Wish to see the growth in your revenue soon. If you need any assistance, just email us at support@secomapp.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8