Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Aldora

So far so good, I'm having no problems with the app. They make it easy for noobies like me to join and make something good.

April 6, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from Secomapp support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been facing. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

VF Engineering

Very easy to set-up, will use moving forward and see how it performs. Adding extra characters to meet the requirement.

March 29, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from Secomapp support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

HOME SALUS™

Sembra buona l'ho appena finita di settare. Non ho ancora tutta la panoramica ma la sto esplorando.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We would love to know about your difficulty using the app and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. We've just sent you an email. Please reply to it so we could help you out :)

The Sweet Kiwi

So far ok. I am new to this app. I am still trying to learning how it all works. I have never done affiliate marketing before. A friend recommended this site.

March 29, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to know about that and have a chance to work with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please response to the email from us.

GlowyAir

It looks like this app is pretty good, but I am only at the beginning of using it so I can't exactly tell.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Mifa Corner

I really like how they eased the set up process. Hopefully this app will help boost our sales... lets go!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your time sharing the feedback. We are happy to hear that you find the app easy to use, and my team is always ready to help if you need any assistance while building your affiliate campaign. Just reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need our hands.

66VIBES

I just downloaded this app to try affiliated marketing for the first time. I don't like that you cannot get help with the basic service.

March 4, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. Thank you for spending your time sharing feedback. My team provides free support on every plan and our priority is customer satisfaction, I'm truly sorry if you didn't get the proper help when you need us, but my team is always here for you. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com or chat with us whenever you have any questions.

Top Gyal UK

At the moment it is my favorite app in Shopify. Absolutely great. It has a lot of features and very easy to use. I am giving 4 stars as I think it is a bit expensive other than that I would give 5 :)

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Sbrlfy

easy settings great affiliate app [recommend ]......................................................

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

LiteFoodHabits

great ...........................................best app you can get .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 14, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10