UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 16, 2023

I still need to learn more about this and how it works. I can't really review it until I see how it works in real life when I reach out to people I want to be affiliates and help them navigate through this app to get it done.

Burning Wagon Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.

Edited January 12, 2023

We had some issues on setup, but UpPromote resolved them quickly once we were able to communicate with their Tech Support. We are excited to start signing up new affiliates, and will continue to update this review as we experience issues or successes. But so far, so good.

Corrosion Technologies
Time spent using app: 7 days
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must still be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.

January 2, 2023

I have been using the app for a lil over 3 weeks now
They have Great customer support ( Tommy ) was Quick to respond and really helpful

Hover Records
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Time spent using app: 27 days
Secomapp replied January 2, 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some further assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.

December 16, 2022

Easy to use. The steps made it simple to follow to complete the onboarding process and take my business to new heights and reach new audiences.

PleasantlyPlumpFashions
Time spent using app: 27 days
Secomapp replied December 16, 2022

December 14, 2022

Having built our affiliate programme from the ground up it has been a good app for us to use.
There are some limitations with what is editable, anyone who signs up has no scope to change, amend their email address after sign up, this could be a handy edit.
We have used a lot of the features, we have yet been unable to use the chat with affiliates. Also when sending a bulk email you have no way to generate a list of the failed addresses. These would make big improvements to the service, but as a whole its very effective and the online chat is very useful.

Resin8
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied December 15, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve the issues you've been having. We'll reach out to you soon.

December 12, 2022

Really nice app and the customer service is awesome, too. Their people offered me great help in using this app, and a very pleasant use experience.

YC Onion
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Secomapp replied December 12, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

November 22, 2022

An affiliate was having some issues figuring out their account and the support team has been consistently helpful and available when needed. They helped me understand the process and gave appropriate info to pass along to my affiliate. Great service!

The Shadow Box Co.
Time spent using app: 5 months
Secomapp replied November 23, 2022

November 14, 2022

Uppromote customer service chat is SUPER helpful!! I couldn't find what I needed and they walked me through it in seconds@

Get Loud
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied November 17, 2022

November 1, 2022

It's still very convenient, but I still don't understand many functions, so I still have to look at it slowly

pangjustore
China
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Secomapp replied November 1, 2022

October 31, 2022

I hope this helps build traffic and revenue. set up was super easy I was able to complete it within minutes. thank you

Southerncompositon