Keep track of repairs
Whenever there is any new repair request. Open a new requests with just few clicks to keep track of repair tickets.
Maintain repairs history
This app maintains history of each repair. With one click watch history of any product.
Not a third party plugin
Our app works with your existing customers so you can leverage all the tools in your store to grow customer value.
About Aftersales Repair Support
Aftersale Repair Support is a repairs help desk for Ecommerce stores that allows your team to manage all of your repair requests in one place. Top Shopify Electronics stores use Aftersale Repair Support to reduce time and increase the efficiency of their teams.
How After Sale Repair Support Works?
The mechanism of this application is so simple and easy to understand. The customer comes up with the damaged product, which need to be repaired. A ticket is generated against the customer's given information by support person using app backend. Your technical staff will look after their product and make sure to use genuine spare parts and notify the customers about the status of their product.
Aftersales Repair Support lets you:
- Create unlimited repair requests
- Create custom on the fly to register a request with customer. No need to go in store backend for this.
- Change request status to “open”, “repaired”, “completed” or any “custom” status
- Track history or each product’s repairs.
- Allocate custom color to each status associated with repair request. e.g. light yellow for “open” tickets and light green for “completed” tickets.
- As repair is done, create draft order based on products used in repair process.
Ready to provide repair services for free? Try our app on Shopify
- No Coding Needed
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy To Use
- Create customers in backend
- Great For Electronics Shopify Stores
- Create repair request via our app and charge them with draft order with one click
- +92 42 3544 1050
5 Repair Requests per month
All features included
Unlimited Repair Requests per month
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.
Horrible, support doesnt even expect, why do you developers waist our time and yours?
i think it has been over 10 days and still no reply on my request.
I was able to set up this app in minutes. They made it simple. Upon my request they associated request # with customers and images uploading option during request creation time. Love it!