Afterpay Attract

Offer Afterpay on your store!

Price: Free

Posers Hollywood

horrible I am not happy with this service at all! There is no chat option at all. No support! I am looking to cancel this asap!

March 21, 2022

Hi. Are you talking about chat service for getting an Afterpay merchant account or for Afterpay Attract (onsite messaging)? We do have chat for this onsite messaging app, but not for afterpay.com. Either way, we are eager to assist you. Can you send me an email to leah.dong@afterpay.com? I'll make sure to find the right person to help.

Adept Cosmetics®

We've been with Afterpay for 2 years now. First year - no tax invoice form and no response from the company. This year a tax form was sent out and it was COMPLETELY INACCURATE! *update 3/21* Afterpay had a representative reach out to me, however, they seemed a bit more interested in having me update their app and less interested in the tax form concerns.

March 21, 2022

Hi there, thank for being a part of Afterpay and growing your business with us. I just connected you and the team who managed tax invoice forms over email - let get to the bottom of this together.

Gusto and Co

We've used After Pay for several years as a payment option. The app install was very easy and seamless. Keep in mind that I was already an approved merchant so I just had to uninstall old code on my store and install this app--it was super easy. After Pay has always been supportive of my business and has collaborated with me in the past. The customer service is great and I feel they are supportive in trying to help their merchants get sales and build brand awareness through the campaigns they launch.

February 24, 2022

We are happy to have you as a part of the Afterpay family and glad to hear our on-site messaging app is helpful!

Ambassadress NYC

Don't even bother, I suggest trying Klarna instead, get instant approval, Afterpay wont even respond to you if your business is too small. Customer Service was horrendous as per other reviews, you won't get any support at all so use Klarna instead. Reached out multiple times and everytime I got silence as a response. USE KLARNA INSTEAD.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your review and I'm so sorry for your experience. As a product manager on e-commerce platforms, I can assure you that most of our merchants are small businesses and we do care very much. As a company we have underwent some major changes recently and unfortunately your outreach went through the cracks. I've already shared this with our customer service team. Please email me at leah.dong@afterpay - I would be happy to make sure you get whatever help you need.

Chesserfeld

Most horrendous customer service. I have been trying to reach them for weeks now about the recent upgrade and can't speak with anyone on the phone. Left several messages and no one returns phone calls. I will be removing the app shortly from my store.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your review and I'm so sorry for your experience. As a company, we have underwent some major changes recently and so sorry that your outreach went through the cracks. I've already shared this with our customer service team. Please email me at leah.dong@afterpay - I would be happy to make sure you get whatever help you need.

Rogue Steel

We have a niche very small business and reached out to this company ahead of applying to ask questions about their approval process. We received a reply that completely ignored our questions and instead just vigorously encouraged us to apply instead. We were quickly denied service, after application, with no reason given. Ultimately a good thing, since we will not want to do business with a completely impersonal company that shows themselves to be untrustworthy.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your review and I apologize for your experience. Our customer service or sales team members tend to encourage merchants to apply because our underwriting team is best at determining if your business is a right fit for Afterpay as each business is unique, it's hard to have a blanket answer. Some reasons for rejecting the application is private. In your case, certain items in your store sells fell into our banned categories. I have already shared your feedback to appropriate teams. Please let me know if I can assist with anything - you can reach me at leah.dong@afterpay.com

Scandal Candles Co.

It took some time, but Afterpay was thorough and complete with my approval and setup. It's great being a part of their community.

Outside of the Box Blanks & Custom Tees

This app is very easy to set up! The agents stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I am excited to offer Afterpay on my online store!