Afterpay Attract

Afterpay Attract | Reviews

by Afterpay

Offer Afterpay on your store!

Ambassadress NYC

Don't even bother, I suggest trying Klarna instead, get instant approval, Afterpay wont even respond to you if your business is too small. Customer Service was horrendous as per other reviews, you won't get any support at all so use Klarna instead. Reached out multiple times and everytime I got silence as a response. USE KLARNA INSTEAD.

Chesserfeld

Most horrendous customer service. I have been trying to reach them for weeks now about the recent upgrade and can't speak with anyone on the phone. Left several messages and no one returns phone calls. I will be removing the app shortly from my store.

Rogue Steel

We have a niche very small business and reached out to this company ahead of applying to ask questions about their approval process. We received a reply that completely ignored our questions and instead just vigorously encouraged us to apply instead. We were quickly denied service, after application, with no reason given. Ultimately a good thing, since we will not want to do business with a completely impersonal company that shows themselves to be untrustworthy.