Afterpay Attract

Offer Afterpay on your store!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gusto and Co

Time spent using app 10 minutes

We've used After Pay for several years as a payment option. The app install was very easy and seamless. Keep in mind that I was already an approved merchant so I just had to uninstall old code on my store and install this app--it was super easy. After Pay has always been supportive of my business and has collaborated with me in the past. The customer service is great and I feel they are supportive in trying to help their merchants get sales and build brand awareness through the campaigns they launch.

February 24, 2022

We are happy to have you as a part of the Afterpay family and glad to hear our on-site messaging app is helpful!

Scandal Candles Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

It took some time, but Afterpay was thorough and complete with my approval and setup. It's great being a part of their community.

Outside of the Box Blanks & Custom Tees

This app is very easy to set up! The agents stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I am excited to offer Afterpay on my online store!