Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Too Adore

I can not view the app it keeps saying there’s an error using the app through my browser. I have updated everything and yet it still says the same

January 30, 2021

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Bee Jay's Glitter

Super easy to install. Setting up an account on the official after pay website is another story! Not real user friendly.

HYPERGUILTY

Love it and I could recommend it to my fellow relative and college student. It’s make my business to much Easy

Linda Salna Creations

I want to commend your support for helping me fix my install issue. You were attentive, quick to respond. It's is now working perfectly on my site, thank you!

On the Runway Fashion

I need to get on the phone with someone at this point afterpay is showing on my website but when customers go to the checkout they cant use the service. can someone call me at 510-798-7760

Tee Gee Clothing

Nice! Sometimes when I am making purchases online it helps me to convert seeing a way to break up the payments. I have heard about this app for a long time ad I decided to install it. Thanks for being you!!!!!!!!

PAYOT

This app is using a Javascript code place in theme.liquid was delaying our site page load by 12 seconds minimum in the last days. We had to remove.
We use this app on another store without issues. Not sure what is wrong!

November 20, 2020

Pure Native Ceuticals

This really did make it easy. It would have taken so much more time for doing this myself. 12.00/year!

Rene's Creations Boutique

I've tried for 3 weeks to get this working on my store. I can't get any REAL help from them at all! Just a bunch of runaround! Go here, go there! REALLY?? Why can't they have a Live Chat ???

November 10, 2020

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I'm excited to add this feature to our boutique for customers payment options for a better shopping

Previous 1 3 4