Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

On the Runway Fashion

I need to get on the phone with someone at this point afterpay is showing on my website but when customers go to the checkout they cant use the service. can someone call me at 510-798-7760

Tee Gee Clothing

Nice! Sometimes when I am making purchases online it helps me to convert seeing a way to break up the payments. I have heard about this app for a long time ad I decided to install it. Thanks for being you!!!!!!!!

PAYOT

This app is using a Javascript code place in theme.liquid was delaying our site page load by 12 seconds minimum in the last days. We had to remove.
We use this app on another store without issues. Not sure what is wrong!

November 20, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Pure Native Ceuticals

This really did make it easy. It would have taken so much more time for doing this myself. 12.00/year!

Rene's Creations Boutique

I've tried for 3 weeks to get this working on my store. I can't get any REAL help from them at all! Just a bunch of runaround! Go here, go there! REALLY?? Why can't they have a Live Chat ???

November 10, 2020

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I'm excited to add this feature to our boutique for customers payment options for a better shopping

Michelle Latrice, LLC

I used this app to make sure customers were giving different payment options. I was easy to install.

Gfactor4

I got this app to increase conversion. If it works as simply as the instructions it will be awesome. 5 stars if it helps

Elevate Swag

Such a great app :) Helps make it easier for the customers to purchase more expensive items, A Must Have!

Mezmerise Gifts & Homewares

Wow! That was easy to install. It did all the work itself which saved me time & effort. Thanks, guys

Previous 1 3 4