Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial) | Reviews

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Mezmerise Gifts & Homewares

Wow! That was easy to install. It did all the work itself which saved me time & effort. Thanks, guys

VEXEX

You guys are helping the world re-build great job !! love from Vexex.My self and my brothers have started a online shopify store and have decided to use your gate way to help customers pay for products on ours store. This is gong to be a major help .

Tulua interior decor

I have used app its before but i but stoped it in short period of time i Can't install again i dont know the issue

Razzors Fashion

I signed up and it was a very easy process. I got approved right away and it was a very easy process.

Feed my Soul & More

IM TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR A MERCHANT ACCOUNT I HAVE SHOPIFY CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS IM LOOKING TO SET UP BUY NOW PAY LATER FOR MY ONLINE BUSINESS

ILWADSIGHT

I have just installed the app he installing process is easy and i and it good helping people what the can and how the can afford

Pedro Super Store LLC

5 STAR REVIEW
I would like to have the AFTERPAY option for my customers. I have seen it installed in other websites and it really looks good.

E&E one stop shop

i would like to use this app to help my customers buy more products through this page. i thank you for helping me setting it up.

Z'riyahs Boutique

I freaking loved how easy it was to set up, I have personally used afterpay myself. I did try other installment plan apps and nothing came close to easy as this! Thank you

LOVE BY THE SUN

This app only puts afterpay on the product page, it never worked on the checkout page even after registering

May 30, 2020

Hello, we have instructions that let you know how to setup the app for checkout. Our app automatically puts the product page info on the product page for you, it does not setup the checkout for you.