Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial) | Reviews

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Macy's & Company

This app has really helped me to gain lots of sells by allowing customers to pay in installments ...

Sneaky Diva Boutique

App worked great. Did everything said it did. Very pleased with the App. Very easy to install, video very helpful to set up.

Glamsilkskin

Hello,I set up application when making the test in store pay with After pay,it is giving me an error "Your payment can not be processed for technical reasons. I would like to get your help thanks

Canine's World

Great costumer support from them. Fast responders by gmail. It's more like a third party thing going on here. Amazon seller will understand what I mean. Still it's amazing & we can't complain it's for $1. If I can resolve my issue with afterpay dirrectly I'll be adding it to all my online stores. 5 stars I defenelly recomend it.

April 1, 2020

Hello Canine's World, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

The babydoo

love this application. very useful and easy to use
would recommend this app and definitely should download

EK MARKET ZONE

I have just installed the app!
The installing process is extremely smooth and super easy. Rare to see in a good app. Lets hope it boots sales. I have several stores and I am about to test the app trying to make a purchase through afterpay. If the process is as easy as installing I am setting up all my stores with it.

Wa 4x4 Camping And Accessories

Perfect intergration. Support is the best. Straight onto the problem. Will be using again for sure.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for your positive comments!

MILWORKS

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with how the app displayed on our site and they fixed it right away. Would definitely recommend this app.

kt0r

We use this app to add the product page display for Afterpay to our store, the best part is the app automatically updates if Afterpay makes updates to their script. A+ Would recommend anyone using Afterpay to use this app!

1 3 Next