Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Too Adore

I can not view the app it keeps saying there’s an error using the app through my browser. I have updated everything and yet it still says the same

January 30, 2021

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

PAYOT

This app is using a Javascript code place in theme.liquid was delaying our site page load by 12 seconds minimum in the last days. We had to remove.
We use this app on another store without issues. Not sure what is wrong!

November 20, 2020

99Jersey

They offer no trail so you have to waste time on installing the app as I did just to find out that its not working.
Just spare yourself 5 minutes and install it once and for good for free with afterpay instructions.

August 12, 2020

avfashions78.

Horrible customer service. Was told they needed access to my website for intergration. Wrote back to the fake person haven't heard a thing yet. Don't trust this app.

July 13, 2020

EK CHIC HOME

This is bullshit app. If you think this will help your business you wrong. The app only shows on product pages and in fact serve as false advertisement instead. The app is not connected to actual afterpay. SO not only is useless, but if can come off as fishy to customers. The only reason it appears seamless is because is not even connected to anything except your store. DO NOT BOTHER.

July 13, 2020