Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Rene's Creations Boutique

I've tried for 3 weeks to get this working on my store. I can't get any REAL help from them at all! Just a bunch of runaround! Go here, go there! REALLY?? Why can't they have a Live Chat ???

November 10, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Gfactor4

I got this app to increase conversion. If it works as simply as the instructions it will be awesome. 5 stars if it helps

Mall O'Clock

This app shows you what to do in order to use the Afterpay service. That's why official is included in the name. It's a good way to know what to do.

August 12, 2020