Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

On the Runway Fashion

I need to get on the phone with someone at this point afterpay is showing on my website but when customers go to the checkout they cant use the service. can someone call me at 510-798-7760

Tee Gee Clothing

Nice! Sometimes when I am making purchases online it helps me to convert seeing a way to break up the payments. I have heard about this app for a long time ad I decided to install it. Thanks for being you!!!!!!!!

Pure Native Ceuticals

This really did make it easy. It would have taken so much more time for doing this myself. 12.00/year!

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I'm excited to add this feature to our boutique for customers payment options for a better shopping

Michelle Latrice, LLC

I used this app to make sure customers were giving different payment options. I was easy to install.

Elevate Swag

Such a great app :) Helps make it easier for the customers to purchase more expensive items, A Must Have!

Mezmerise Gifts & Homewares

Wow! That was easy to install. It did all the work itself which saved me time & effort. Thanks, guys

VEXEX

You guys are helping the world re-build great job !! love from Vexex.My self and my brothers have started a online shopify store and have decided to use your gate way to help customers pay for products on ours store. This is gong to be a major help .

Tulua interior decor

I have used app its before but i but stoped it in short period of time i Can't install again i dont know the issue

Razzors Fashion

I signed up and it was a very easy process. I got approved right away and it was a very easy process.

Previous 1 3