Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

Afterpay Install (Unofficial)

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later. - Automatic Installation

Good Appliance

Easy to install , awesome app.. Would recommend , absolutely no problems at all. 6 star ****** Installed instantly with no issues. Very recommended by our staff, and customers. They were able to have extra options for financing, which closed many sales. So glad we found it.. Thank you AfterPay.

Bee Jay's Glitter

Super easy to install. Setting up an account on the official after pay website is another story! Not real user friendly.

HYPERGUILTY

Love it and I could recommend it to my fellow relative and college student. It’s make my business to much Easy

Linda Salna Creations

I want to commend your support for helping me fix my install issue. You were attentive, quick to respond. It's is now working perfectly on my site, thank you!

On the Runway Fashion

I need to get on the phone with someone at this point afterpay is showing on my website but when customers go to the checkout they cant use the service. can someone call me at 510-798-7760

Tee Gee Clothing

Nice! Sometimes when I am making purchases online it helps me to convert seeing a way to break up the payments. I have heard about this app for a long time ad I decided to install it. Thanks for being you!!!!!!!!

Pure Native Ceuticals

This really did make it easy. It would have taken so much more time for doing this myself. 12.00/year!

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I'm excited to add this feature to our boutique for customers payment options for a better shopping

Michelle Latrice, LLC

I used this app to make sure customers were giving different payment options. I was easy to install.

Elevate Swag

Such a great app :) Helps make it easier for the customers to purchase more expensive items, A Must Have!

Previous 1 3