Product + Upsell A/B Testing

Split test, a/b, price testing, product AB, post purchase

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Boost conversion with A/B testing!

Oliver Cabell

The app is simple, given that it's relatively new. It works so well and is very user-friendly, easy to understand. And as the other reviews said, the support, Chris, is very responsive and helpful with any inquiries. Looking forward to the development and new features!

A Joy Forever Bath + Body

Works very well; creates upsell offer, providing buyer the opportunity to add that item they might have been on the fence about. App support is also excellent, super fast response time, open to suggestions and always working on new features.

Appalachian Outfitters

We are just getting things started with the app, as we have a large catalog to setup cross-sells for, but Chris has been super helpful and really fast to respond to the questions and issues we had before we ultimately decided on this app.

MeatKing.hk

Great app to help to perform upselling and WITHOUT slowing down the speed performance of my shop!! Smooth installation without ANY problem! Clean interface and perfect app to use!

Sage & Sill

A fantastic app and a fantastic developer! I sent Northern Apps a question because I was having some trouble installing, and Chris responded and got me squared away within minutes. This app lets you choose between manual product selection and automatic product recommendations, which is a phenomenal value at the current price when compared to all the other post-purchase upsell apps that work with Shopify Checkout. Setup was a breeze, and I had a post-purchase upsell offer running within 2 minutes of installing the app. Highly recommend!