AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

by eComet Apps

Boost Sales 5-8% ⟳ Post Checkout Upsells, Pop Ups, and More

Swona Bags

absolutely love this app! so easy to use and install. lots of features and options! definitely recommend

August 3, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 😊! We're stoked to hear the positive feedback.

Hardets

I used this app and it helped me really much!
Thank you so much for boosting my sales and making my store better.

August 3, 2020

😁🙌Thanks for the review, glad you like it!

zengavo

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP IT IS EASY TO USE AND MY SALES ARE INCREASING NOW I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU UPSELL

August 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind review 🙏! It is highly appreciated.

Ozerlo.com

This is a really good app for an upsell and increase your revenue. Real easy to add widgets. Great app!!

August 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review 😀!

We are looking forward to seeing all the awesome results AfterSell can generate for your store.

MAGICLED

Great app, i have about 7% CR on my post purchase product recommendation. Support is great and is accepting feature requests

August 2, 2020

So glad you find AfterSell helpful 😁🙌! Thanks for the review!

WORLD-247.shop

Love this app and it is working very well for us with sales. Very good support and totaly helpfull.

July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review 😀!

FabLifer.com

Wish it had pre-authorizations for payments. Looks like a decent app with enough amount of customization options.

July 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

We would love to implement pre-authorizations for payments. However, due to limitations imposed by Shopify this is unfortunately not the most straightforward process. Shopify does not allow apps that are publicly listed to act as or alter payment gateways and it is actually listed in their prohibited and restricted app configurations section.

Can I ask what functionality you would like to use pre-authorizations for? We can see if there are other ways to get the functionally implemented without modifying the payment gateway.

I tried to get in contact via email and phone call but was not able to get through. I would love to chat about this further if you are available.

Thanks,
Armon from AfterSell

MASKIN Luxembourg

Easy and beautiful setup, does what it's supposed to do! Using the free plan to upsell once the customer paid, to get even more money. Very handy.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for the kind review 🙏! It is highly appreciated.

Empire Breed

I love this App. It is well designed and simple to use. My conversions has gone up! I strongly recommend this app.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are so excited to be a part of your E-Commerce journey 🚀😀!

Sake no Wa Online

・Customer support is good. They are so responsive and helpful.
・The easy to use / install
・Better tool to increase sales

June 3, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! It is very much appreciated 🙏.