Reseñas (771)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de mayo de 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

The best upsell app, i've been using it for more than 1 year in all of my stores

SnapAria
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2024

AfterSell has been a great addition to our checkout process thus far! I'm very happy with the high level of customer support provided. Lillian has answered every question I have had promptly and with an in-depth solution!

Integrity RV Parts
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
Francia
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

I want to Thank Patti soooo much for helping me out and answering my questions by giving me solutions to my issues. She was super patient with me and had a solution or answer to all of my questions. It is Great when you are able to get support with the app quickly and efficiently! Thanks Patti!

Nicest Gift
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Great experience so far! Still dialing it in but it's definitely added incremental revenue.

MODL Outdoors
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2024

Very good customer service. Especially Patti, she helped me very fast and solve my problem!

Savistta
Rumanía
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

so far so good!

Yokais
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2024

Great customer service

KetoneAid
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de junio de 2024

Patti was amazing so kind and nice

Avery Alley
Estados Unidos
16 días usando la aplicación