Reseñas (784)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de mayo de 2024

great customers support and we saw an immediate lift in revenue from this!! highly recommend :)

Cann
11 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

App works amazing, and Lillian in Customer Service has been super helpful in working through some of our specific scenarios!

Firewire Surfboards - United States
18 días usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

Totally new to dropshipping and clueless about Aftersell. Patti, who is an AfterSell agent, was super helpful in getting my first funnel established in just a few minutes. The customer service is superb.

Backyard Palz
2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

Mark was a great help. Some of the other VAs from Aftersell were not helpful at all. Mark was able to do some deep searching and find and fix my issue.

Solace Beauty
8 meses usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2024

Great app easy to use with excellent support. Dom was very helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Highly recommend.

MUQLO
Alemania
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
11 de marzo de 2024

Lillian offers great support! Always there to help me. :)

NIKIN CH
Suiza
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

Dom was very supportive and helpful. I was able to resolve my issue very quickly. It was a very positive experience.

Elena Brook
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

The support has been absolutely fantastic! They replied promptly, and answered all of my questions!

SwiftPaws
11 meses usando la aplicación
7 de febrero de 2024

My favourite app -- we're seeing 15% uplift in revenue month over month purely because of this app. And what makes it even better is the support. Lillian took the time to share a Loom video and help me with setting up our offers and A/B tests. A high quality app coupled with 5-star service. You can't go wrong

WONDERSKIN
7 meses usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

Great app, great customer service!

Signoly