Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 janvier 2024

Patti from support was so helpful in addressing all my questions, and so swiftly. She provided great insights and recommendations on upsell strategies for our brand.

Heat Free Hair
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2023

These guys have been very helpful and great customer service - I'm a happy customer

Friendly Patch Co
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 20 janvier 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional customer service from AfterSell, and I feel compelled to share my positive experience. As a business owner, I understand the significance of transparency and accountability, and I must commend AfterSell's founder, Armon Shokravi, for going above and beyond to resolve an issue.

I initially encountered a billing concern that led to a one-star review. However, Armon personally reached out, providing a detailed explanation of the situation and taking immediate steps to rectify the issue. This level of proactive communication and commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

What sets AfterSell apart is not only the effectiveness of their app but also the integrity with which they conduct their business. As someone who has faced hidden charges with other Shopify apps, I was pleasantly surprised by AfterSell's transparency and the quick resolution of the matter. If you're a fellow business owner seeking a reliable and transparent app for your Shopify store, I highly recommend AfterSell. Thank you, Armon, and the entire AfterSell team, for setting a standard of excellence in customer service.

ÁINE
Indonésie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Awesome app with a customer service team that really cares! We experienced a few technical glitches which is always expected but there was always a friendly helping hand available when needed. We just finished our first month using only one campaign and generated an extra $5400! Highly recommended.

TrumpTrendz
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 janvier 2024

Great app, amazing support! :)

FeelRooty
Slovénie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

App works great! Easy to install, use and track. Ai recommended products feature is amazing, great addition to increase AOV. Support was great! Thanks :)

Moda Xpress
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

best support

Golf Flow
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Great app and support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Weekly Deal Hub
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Dom was very helpful and kind!!

dazella
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Reached out with a question/ concern of an add on not working. Got a quick reply and lillian helped me with it.

Hope Innovations