Recensioner (766)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 maj 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
20 maj 2024

I'm thrilled to be using AfterSell to boost our store's average order value The setup process was incredibly smooth - even for someone who isn't super tech-savvy. Their user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and launch checkout upsells.

But what truly impressed me was AfterSell's support team. They weren't just there to answer questions; they went above and beyond to help us optimize our campaigns. We received personalized recommendations, including instructional videos tailored to our store's needs. This proactive approach gave me the confidence that we're using AfterSell to its full potential.

The Lovery
18 dagar användning av appen
6 maj 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

I am not only very happy with the AfterSell App for my Shopify store but also very impressed with the excellent support I received from Patti on a number of occasions in customer support. The bottom line, I highly recommend this app.

Vita Day Products
3 månader användning av appen
15 mars 2024

I have been searching for a user friendly and relatively affordable app for post purchase upsell and this doesn't disappoint! I love how easy it was to set up (there is an instruction video to follow and it worked well with my theme).
Then its super easy to set different post purchase funnels AND have a/b testing done as well.
Now there are other apps that do more but they also cost more and this one has been amazing so far for post purchase. I wrote to customer service after an order was on hold and they responded promptly that its on hold for 1 hr if the customer did not decline the offer. Worked perfectly after 1hr the hold went away and the orders do proceed normally. I usually don't write much reviews but really like this app. When in doubt write to them and they will answer promptly unlike other services.

Lancolia
26 dagar användning av appen
20 maj 2024

It's good for what it is. It only works optimally in countries like the US though, not Klarna countries, so 1-star off. It makes me more money than if I didn't have it so no *major* complaints.

The interface is somewhat dated, and here in Sweden, customers have to input their payment info again because it's not compatible with Klarna. Again, not something unique to this upsell app, but every one.

EPIKO
Sverige
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 11 april 2024

Since I was really positively surprised by the customer service, I converted my one star rating into a five star rating. The customer service is really extremely helpful, nice and courteous, which I really appreciate. I can really only recommend the app

miluna
Österrike
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 30 mars 2024

I wish all shopify apps were as good as this one! I originally gave them a not-so-good review because of a "bug", but the CEO of the company reached out to me personally and assisted me with the issue, offering me a huge discount for the inconvenience. Turns out it was not a bug, but the setting issue. Can't beat this kind of customer service. Other than that, the quality of this app is also the best. I tried the other two. One lacks the features i wanted, the other one confused the hell out of me because of the complicated settings. This one is perfect, with everything you need to build a strong sales funnel and super easy to set up. I'm glad I didn't give up on them, it was the right choice.

Honey Purple
6 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

We have had an awesome experience with aftersell. Our contact there which was Cameron R. has been more than excellent to work with and quickly answered all our questions and concerns, which was refreshing as past experiences with other companies have been less than stellar; however from the first contact to getting everything set up has been nothing but perfect with this company

OEMBimmerParts
8 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2024

Great experience so far! Still dialing it in but it's definitely added incremental revenue.

MODL Outdoors