Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 20 januari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional customer service from AfterSell, and I feel compelled to share my positive experience. As a business owner, I understand the significance of transparency and accountability, and I must commend AfterSell's founder, Armon Shokravi, for going above and beyond to resolve an issue.

I initially encountered a billing concern that led to a one-star review. However, Armon personally reached out, providing a detailed explanation of the situation and taking immediate steps to rectify the issue. This level of proactive communication and commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

What sets AfterSell apart is not only the effectiveness of their app but also the integrity with which they conduct their business. As someone who has faced hidden charges with other Shopify apps, I was pleasantly surprised by AfterSell's transparency and the quick resolution of the matter. If you're a fellow business owner seeking a reliable and transparent app for your Shopify store, I highly recommend AfterSell. Thank you, Armon, and the entire AfterSell team, for setting a standard of excellence in customer service.

ÁINE
Indonesien
7 månader användning av appen
27 januari 2024

Awesome app with a customer service team that really cares! We experienced a few technical glitches which is always expected but there was always a friendly helping hand available when needed. We just finished our first month using only one campaign and generated an extra $5400! Highly recommended.

TrumpTrendz
2 månader användning av appen
6 december 2023

App makes you bucket loads more money.
I had an issue with the Thank You page offer, but one of their support members Alex was really helpful, even giving me access to a beta feature that was not yet released so that I could get exactly what I wanted. 5 stars.

Magic Brush Co.
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
17 december 2023

Fantastic! Switched to AFTER SELL from another platform that was, in concept, similar. In reality, there is nothing similar about AFTER SELL and any other upsell/post purchase app we have ever used. The increase in performance was clear from set-up. Huge gains w AFTER SELL. But what also puts AFTER SELL in a league of their own is the hands on, pro-active customer service. They actually feel like a 'partner'. They not only support and help tremendously with any-set ups, questions, comments...But the AFTER SELL team (our superstar is Jackie!) actually proactively reaches out with optimization recos on their own. And so far, EVERY reco they have made has pushed our results higher and higher. This app AND THE TEAM is the !!!!

Derm Dude
27 december 2023

These guys have been very helpful and great customer service - I'm a happy customer

Friendly Patch Co
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 januari 2024

Patti from support was so helpful in addressing all my questions, and so swiftly. She provided great insights and recommendations on upsell strategies for our brand.

Heat Free Hair
11 månader användning av appen
29 november 2023

Great app + great support! Been using for a while now, super simple to create upsells etc...

Titties Golf Company
7 månader användning av appen
21 november 2023

Would give it 6-stars if I could. Within 30-days of installing AfterSell, the app generated us an extra $2,000 with basically no input, and that's WITHOUT offering a discount on the checkout or post-purchase upsell. So that's an extra $2,000 without offering the customers any incentive at all. I can only imagine what this is going to do for us once we implement discounts as incentives. The app is super easy to use and install, and the support is amazing. Every Shopify store should have AfterSell installed, it's a no-brainer

SmarterHome
26 december 2023

My interaction with Patti was awesome! She was friendly, quick and very knowledgeable. We are new to Aftersell and this first experience with customer support was great! Very excited to dive further in and unlock all its powerful features with their help!

Earths Elements
27 januari 2024

App works great! Easy to install, use and track. Ai recommended products feature is amazing, great addition to increase AOV. Support was great! Thanks :)

Moda Xpress