AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 1, 2022

Great support, they helped me with my funnel and it works perfectly! I strongly recommend this app!

Fellican
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 29, 2022

I just downloaded the app and I am super happy with it. Got right away in touch with Pierre from Support Team for helping me to set up the details. he is very helpful and I am happy so far.

Flauschi
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 29, 2022

This a great app! Their support is really quick to reply, easy to understand, and it makes the overall experience way better. Highly recommend getting this app for your store!

TechSpade
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 29, 2022

The app is great and the customer support is really awesome! Most apps could not offer multiple products at checkout but this one did. I highly recommend them. Jalal was really helpful with setting up the app

JawCuts
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 25, 2022

really great service help me to set up the store and it go really well same if we didn't speak the same language

Chambre d'Hestia
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
November 25, 2022

First I'm rating any app on Shopify and it's been over 4 years. this app is definitely a 5-star. totally awesome and improved my order value to almost double.

Anime Wise
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 24, 2022

I just started using the app and was helped by Pierre to redesign my funnels fo free. He was super helpful,easy to communicate with, and a fast worker. Great work!

GENIKÓSBALANCE
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Edited November 24, 2022

This app makes it easy to treat our customers with special discounts and promote special seasonal products.

Nature My Therapy
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 24, 2022

Excellent app, super helpful staff to make everything smoother too! Will continue using to see if it makes any difference, fingers crossed it does. Love the customisable funnels

Shabby Bear Cottage
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 23, 2022

Easy to use and very straightforward! I had trouble setting up the funnel but the team working on this really helped me out

Miniscribe