AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

by eComet Labs Inc.

Boost Sales 5-8% ⟳ Post-Purchase Upsell, Cross Sell, & Pop Ups

Liit clothing

It would be nice if it did not bring ads to y website. It made it look very unprofessional and led to me not using the app.

February 25, 2021

Hello, hope you are doing well!

I wanted to provide some clarity on the provided comments. To clarify, AfterSell did not place ads on your store. In fact, we have never placed ads on any merchants store! We do not believe in that sort of practice as it decreases conversion rates. I took a look at your website and I noticed you are using an app called "SixAds". This is the app that placed the ads on your store, it was not from AfterSell.

Here is a screenshot showing the source code to prove this:

We would love it if you would reconsider your review, it would mean a lot to me and our team. If you need help with removing the ads that "SixAds" has placed, let me know. Our development team would be happy to help you with that!

I have sent you an email and would love to follow up there if you would like.

Thanks!

FabLifer.com

Wish it had pre-authorizations for payments. Looks like a decent app with enough amount of customization options.

July 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

We would love to implement pre-authorizations for payments. However, due to limitations imposed by Shopify this is unfortunately not the most straightforward process. Shopify does not allow apps that are publicly listed to act as or alter payment gateways and it is actually listed in their prohibited and restricted app configurations section.

Can I ask what functionality you would like to use pre-authorizations for? We can see if there are other ways to get the functionally implemented without modifying the payment gateway.

I tried to get in contact via email and phone call but was not able to get through. I would love to chat about this further if you are available.

Thanks,