AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Reconverting One Click Upsell & Thank You Page Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dena Hair Care

Location Netherlands

Didn't have the chance to try it out yet, but definitely worth downloading. Special thanks to Pierre, he answered my question within 2 minutes and also made a video to show me exactly how to set up a upsell with discount.

Balentti

Location Switzerland

Great app, the best for the price. Just you can't A/B test post purchase upsell product. I hope they will enable it soon.

May 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We actually do support A/B testing :)

It can be selected by pressing the "3 dots" next to the upsell cards. If you need help with the A/B test setup process, feel free to send us a message through the in-app live chat 🙌!

hitcompanychile

no tiene 5 estrellas por que aun no utilizo la app, pero tiene un excelente servicio al cliente, es muy rápido y satisface mis dudas!. hasta ahora muy recomendable

Infinite Jewelicious

I completely love the support, super fast and friendly. I was able to get the support needed to complete my first funnel with ease. Definitely recommend!

Enagancio

Just got the app so not much to say about performance yet but the service is the best I've received from any app so far. Actually put me in touch with a guy who gave me detailed feedback on how to improve my upsell page for more conversions and implemented the changes for me! Legendary stuff. Now let's see if it works. (Suggestion: would be nice to have the option to sell more than one product on the upsell page. Say if you could pick a collection and the algorithm could show products that are converting the most as the upsell selection)

Decorfur

Absolutely love how quick the customer support is , they really made it hassle free also gives a very professional look to the website :)

August 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're so glad that your experience with AfterSell has been a positive one 🙌!

Rose Creations

Yet to see the results, but easy to set up! I am keen to see what happens once I get the website up and running.

Womana Fit

I really like this app and their customer support is great!I had asked one of their experts to review my store and they answered really quickly.

Mcdodo

so far easy set up , user friendly and seems to be super great and in a good spot to be viewed and hopefully bring in bigger orders.

Stitch & Skein

I JUST WISH THERE WAS MORE DIRECTION BUT OVERALL GOOD! THE ONLY THING I HAD TROUBLE WITH WAS SEEING WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS WORKING.