AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Checkout Upsell, Thank You Page, Reconverting One Click Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chambre d'Hestia

really great service help me to set up the store and it go really well same if we didn't speak the same language

Anime Wise

Location Ireland

First I'm rating any app on Shopify and it's been over 4 years. this app is definitely a 5-star. totally awesome and improved my order value to almost double.

GENIKÓSBALANCE

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 12 minutes

I just started using the app and was helped by Pierre to redesign my funnels fo free. He was super helpful,easy to communicate with, and a fast worker. Great work!

Nature My Therapy

This app makes it easy to treat our customers with special discounts and promote special seasonal products.

Shabby Bear Cottage

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent app, super helpful staff to make everything smoother too! Will continue using to see if it makes any difference, fingers crossed it does. Love the customisable funnels

Miniscribe

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Easy to use and very straightforward! I had trouble setting up the funnel but the team working on this really helped me out

Alchemy Naturals

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Been using this app for about a week now and we're seeing immediate results. Also, their customer service and onboarding experience are very good. I was able to get in touch with a specialist within 2 minutes of making a request which is hard to come by these days. Not to mention they were super helpful.

Top Gun Fans

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I wanted an app that would allow me to easily add upsells and I wanted it to be really easy to use. And AfterSell nailed it. It's incredibly easy to install, set up and create upsells. It was so easy to use that I skipped all the 'how to' guides and had my first upsell funnel set up within a few minutes. I contacted support to ask them something and had my answer within 15 minutes. The app has the right set of features that have allowed me to increase my Average Order Value right out of the gate. I am impressed by the app, the ease of use and the support team behind it. I highly recommend using AfterSell. Did I mention how easy it was to use? :)

My Daily Blessing

Location Lithuania

Amazing and must-have app for any eshop that is looking for ways to increase their average order value. Super easy to set up and works smoothly.

Relindy_DK

Location France

If you're looking for an easy Upsell app, this is the perfect one.
Super fast and easy to set up.
100% recommended!