Reviews (784)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use interface, effective post-purchase upsell features, and potential for significant revenue increases. The AI recommended products feature is particularly praised for boosting average order value. The app allows customization of the checkout process, including trust badges and testimonials. Support is commended for its prompt, personalized assistance and proactive approach in campaign optimization. The app's transparent billing is also appreciated.

July 10, 2024

Amazing customer service and it has all the features i was looking for in an app.

I wanted a post purchase app to help me sale a specific collection and only this app has it

Rad Bois
About 2 months using the app
May 6, 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Over 1 year using the app
June 19, 2024

AfterSell has been a great addition to our checkout process thus far! I'm very happy with the high level of customer support provided. Lillian has answered every question I have had promptly and with an in-depth solution!

Integrity RV Parts
3 months using the app
July 9, 2024

Lillian was really helpful and the app is a must have if you want to boost your AOV. Really happy with everything!

Othemo
6 months using the app
June 18, 2024

I want to Thank Patti soooo much for helping me out and answering my questions by giving me solutions to my issues. She was super patient with me and had a solution or answer to all of my questions. It is Great when you are able to get support with the app quickly and efficiently! Thanks Patti!

Nicest Gift
2 months using the app
May 20, 2024

I'm thrilled to be using AfterSell to boost our store's average order value The setup process was incredibly smooth - even for someone who isn't super tech-savvy. Their user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and launch checkout upsells.

But what truly impressed me was AfterSell's support team. They weren't just there to answer questions; they went above and beyond to help us optimize our campaigns. We received personalized recommendations, including instructional videos tailored to our store's needs. This proactive approach gave me the confidence that we're using AfterSell to its full potential.

The Lovery
18 days using the app
May 6, 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
France
5 months using the app
July 8, 2024

John was very helpful, app seems good and well made. Thanks

Novara
6 months using the app
June 13, 2024

The best upsell app, i've been using it for more than 1 year in all of my stores

SnapAria
7 months using the app
July 13, 2024

Patti has been super helpful with the suggestions and my questions on the app. Great app overall! easy to use and has a lot of useful features!

Lusso Milano