AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

jeffreysibiza.com

It works pretty well and it's quite user friendly. Large choice of carriers as well, all around the world.

KnotFree

Very nice and helpful app. But doesn't show clearly if any added fees will apply in the future. But for now, I am satisfied

Just Paint By Numbers

I've experienced some problems with the app and a long answers from support team, but luckily for me, sales department helped to figure it out and fixed the app, gave a refund and extended trial period. At the moment, I'm testing the software and can say that at least these guys know how to work with their clients.

P.S. Functions and integrations of the app are just great, but if you installed and faced some problems -- don't hesitate to compulsively write to support.

March 17, 2020

Thanks for your review and apologies for the trouble.
Please reply to the email sent from our end and kindly allow us to fix all issues that you are facing with the app.

cmshopplace

I use this app, because one of my friends was tel me that is very easy. I would like to be a expert of this application, to reconcile other people to use

March 1, 2020

Good to know, do let us know if we can be of assistance.

Pluratouch

Great app!! I just install it and it went so fast Anywasy I haven't used it to track my orders yet.

fishingbuddi

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

S&D Style

I used this app to make a good track my order page. went really well. its easy to make one and its really responsive

FitBench

I have not tested the app yet as i haven't got any sales, only had my store up for a day and aftership has already come across professional and easy to use.
But most of all the support staff helped me understand the app the most, they replied really quickly and answered all the questions i had. I will update the review to 5 stars when i get orders and see if it works properly!

G.E POLO

is actually hard to use I couldn't understand it. it should have more leads or instructions to use it correctly.

Outalux

I used AfterShip to help my Clients Track there orders and Its amazing how its yeilding positive reviews on from my clients side. Thanks for the amazing work