AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Markat’s Shop

Very good costumer service. They were very quick in solving the issue. I had them remove their branding from my store. Thank you

My Small Store

Very cool and useful app - no more "where is my shipment?" - great feedback from customers - Really a must have app.

STG Gadgets

The customer service is very quick and professional. The website interface is quite simple and comprehensive. Will test the after shipping tracking in few days !!!

dollzall

Simple and efficient app, need data to prove. Hope it can be used forever. Customer support is very timely.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

Glad that you liked our app and are also happy with the customer support.

We are open to your suggestions. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We would love to see your experience transform into a 5-star rating worth.

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

Uplitshop

Helpful and easy to understand app with it being my first time using it. I also appreciate the helpful customer service.

Sweet Cradles

The app works fine, I had some issue getting it set up on my website but I blame my lack of experience with these things.

Buykneevo

This app helps me to send notification to my customers after order is shipped. It builds a better connection with our customers. And they provide prompt support.

Phenyx Pro

Nice support team. Very responsive always be online. Just talk to them and the instruction is very detailed. Will love to use this

Milonys

Very quick and super helpful customer service. The app is easy to use and I've never had any problems. I would recommend.

DrippingNPretty

Super easy to use which is a plus. Fantastic staff. Affordable. You cant go wrong with this app. Thank you.