AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Turnagain Parts

I like it. A few suggestions:

1. Allow sorting by column on the tracking page. That's the only page I use and all the orders are mixed up with no way to sort.
2. Either eliminate the origin and destination columns that say only USA or make them useful by putting in City and State (tracking page).
3. I haven't been able to get the code for adding an order tracking page to my site working. That would be useful.

Ninho De Gente

It's okay. A tad overpriced for automation software. It gets behind. People will get their delivery and a day later get the e-mail notice that it's on it's way. Support is 24 behind - send a ticket today and expect to hear a day later (they are not on this side of the globe yet I think are big enough to start thinking about a North American support desk). Seems like a one-man operation. Always get a reply from the same person. It's okay, but the system doesn't always work. Still, it's the best at the moment. Customers want more frequent updates. Mine, anyway.

Smartskystore Com

Its a useful app for tracking orders.

Beneathyourmask

Tried this for www.beneathyourmask.com but wasn't able to integrate in time. Will try them again if our current option doesn't pan out.

Luxiree

I love all this Apps, Seriously.. Really easy to import the tracking number.

but im really frustrated with "pending" status. Why aftership not sent email when the shipping at pending status...

We just want to send email to customer, we already process the order and sent the tracking number.

Most of my customer complain and they want refund... We need wait 1-2 weeks from pending status to "In Transit" and the customer already mad of my business.. OMG Seriously i need send tracking number at email to my customer the pending status order...

Vapel1fe

Cant add money to the account no matter what I choose to do it with.

Designer Intimates

This is a great app, in that it functions exactly as you would like it do. It does what it sets out to do. BUT, there is one major issue to note, especially if you're shipping via USPS from the West Coast of the US. The text notifications can not be delayed or scheduled during normal (non sleeping) hours. The practical result of this, is that USPS updates package status at 10:30 PM at night (common in city hubs like Los Angeles), and our customers get text messages at that time, and if they're East Coast, it's 3 hours later, at 1:30 AM. This has been a major frustration for our customers, and has caused us to stop using the text functionality of the service. We've contact their support, and there's nothing they are willing to do. I haven't had the issue with UPS or FexEx, only USPS. Fair warning your customers may get texts in the middle of the night.

Ilife Online Store

Hello , i try to update my profile but it does not respond , i tried other browsers but nothing , it says updated but does not update when you go back again to profile settings.

Pharmacy Dropout Llc

The advanced options are the ones a person must pay for, those are what turned me on to this, and those aren't stated until you've already signed up, which I found deceptive. That loses at least twenty percent in my opinion, that marks it down a whole star. It also will not work with my Shopify. That's right, you heard me, it DOES NOT WORK WITH SHOPIFY...if you're using Shopify as a third party app for Wix. Now, I was able to figure out how to input the same codes for Shopify, into Wix, and I made a little search bar pop up into Wix webpage. Wix users, you can indeed use this program after all, but you must not use it within Shopify, but instead, input it within another downloadable program from Wix, which allows you to create Java and HTML boxes within a webpage. You can basically follow the codes that are given to you for SHOPIFY, and use them within your Wix. It works. I am not impressed with it's abilities however. I thought it was free to use, and wasted time figuring out I was deceived. Three out of Five stars, or a C average. I would recommend this app. It's worth your time, check it out.

TickTalks

I hope that you will incorporate Malaysia courier services, like ABXExpress and Poslaju because Malaysia has a huge market for e-commere